Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Start eating crow boys!

Hahahah oh yeah we have a playmaker now.

T-Jack just came in and on his 2nd possession made plays that are bigger than any we have seen this year on offense. It's amazing how we just marched down the field.

Falling backwards isn't even a challenge.

If anyone but Jackson starts for the rest of this year I am convinced Childress isn't competent enough to run an NFL team.

EDIT: Oh by the way, can't you feel a new sense of hope or excitement when the offense comes out? it feels awesome.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Start eating crow boys!

Yeah...BRAD JOHNSON LOVERS!

EAT IT!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

I hope we do, but I have a feeling we won't win this game.

Even though I am prepared for a loss, I am so excited for the rest of the year. I am even happy.

Just imagine if Jackson started?

And the best part is, the Jets know we are going to pass and we are STILL lighting them up!

Wait until we establish a run now.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"audioghost" wrote:
    Yeah...BRAD JOHNSON LOVERS!

EAT IT!
    I heard that!
    There's been a few of us preaching this all season.
    All the BJ lovers would bash us and make fun of us.
    Well, enjoy looking at Johnson sitting his ass on the bench the rest of the season.
    I look foward to seeing what Jackson can do against the Packers after starting.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

There has never been a person on this site that I've seen that has not wanted to see Tarvaris Jackson play.
    The disagreement has always been when he should play.
    He's in, everyone is happy, it is time for another piece of the puzzle to come together.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Imagine next year if T-Jack has Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett to throw to...

Or even dare I say it - Randy Moss

"Acumen" wrote:
    There has never been a person on this site that I've seen that has not wanted to see Tarvaris Jackson play.
    He's in, everyone is happy, it is time for another piece of the puzzle to come together.
    LOL WHATEVER! Every time i say anything about Jackson playing there's 4 or 5 old-timers (including you) that come on and say 'thats a bad idea, he wont be any better than johnson. fact is, johnson gives us the best chance to win...blah blah blah"

All I got to say is EAT IT...Jackson came in and gave us a shot to win...woulda been nice to have that all season!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

I said it from the beginning, so i won't say it again......

T-Jack's My BOIIIIII
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Acumen" wrote:
    Yea, but are you going to set there and tell me there wasn't plenty of people on this trying to degrade the people saying Jackson should've been starting 5 or so weeks ago?
    Many said Jackson wouldn't be seeing the field this season and they didn't think a rookie could get anything done this season.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    Yea, but are you going to set there and tell me there wasn't plenty of people on this trying to degrade the people saying Jackson should've been starting 5 or so weeks ago?
    Many said Jackson wouldn't be seeing the field this season and they didn't think a rookie could get anything done this season.
    And this is true....JOHNSON LOVERS - hate to say i told you so! Get with the program, this guy has been past his prime for years! Its time for the Vikes to actually win a couple!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast