Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Star Key to Hutch

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I don't quite get the title of the article though. What exactly does "Star Key to Hutch" mean?
    The 'key' to Brad being 'star' is 'Hutch'
    The way it's worded makes it look like Hutch needs some star to do good for him to be successful
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I was confused by the title, too. But I wanted to print it as is so that there would not be confusion with another article.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Those offenses were fun to watch, but I've always been more excited by the games where our defense dominated. Maybe it's because those have been pretty rare, and therefore something to savor. Maybe it's because I live in the Chicago area, and Bears fans are contagious. Maybe it's because deep down I'm a sick, malicious guy, and I enjoy the look on the faces of the opposing team's fans when their team goes 3 and out. Again. I don't know exactly why it is, but I'm a much bigger fan of the defensive side of the ball, and with that unit improving, I am a happy Viking fan.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Bdubya" wrote:
    I'll miss those days :cry: , but I guess we gotta do what we gotta do to win, and if that means a more boring offense, I'm all for it. I'll exchange a Super Bowl for some long bombs.
    I don't recall the San Francisco 49ers offense of the 1980s and 90s as being "boring". Name the stars of those teams: Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Dwight Clark, Roger Craig & Ronnie Lott. 5 offensive players and 1 defensive.

Just because the Vikings aren't hucking it deep to Randy doesn't mean that it will be boring. If they are moving the chains and scoring TDs, that will be exciting to me.

The goal is to make the Vikes the 1989 49ers, not the 2000 Ravens.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I'll miss those days :cry: , but I guess we gotta do what we gotta do to win, and if that means a more boring offense, I'm all for it. I'll exchange a Super Bowl for some long bombs.
    I don't recall the San Francisco 49ers offense of the 1980s and 90s as being "boring". Name the stars of those teams: Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Dwight Clark, Roger Craig & Ronnie Lott. 5 offensive players and 1 defensive.

Just because the Vikings aren't hucking it deep to Randy doesn't mean that it will be boring. If they are moving the chains and scoring TDs, that will be exciting to me.

The goal is to make the Vikes the 1989 49ers, not the 2000 Ravens.

=Z=
    What I mean by boring is that now they are going to be like most of the other teams in the league, in terms of how they play offense. Back in the day, the Vikings were so exciting to watch, and no other team in the league could compete with their firepower. I will just have to get used to a different style of play.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Personaly,

I'll welcome anything we do, besides what weve been doing for the past 5 years......

I think we are off to a great start with the new Coaches, Owner, and Players we've been bringing in.

For the first time in a long time, I also have a feeling that we are not only looking like a TEAM, but we are bringing back the attitude of TEAM WORK.......Thats who wins in any sport.....A TEAM

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12