Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stadium help

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Stadium help

For those of you Minnesotans who are in support of a new Gopher's on campus stadium the U hs made it very easy to send a letter to your legislators in support.

Below is a link to the University support page all you have to do is fill out your email address, home address and information and click submit and it will send a form letter from you to your respective legislators automatically.

http://ga4.org/campaign/stadium06

I will keep everyone posted when I here back from the other 2 legislators that I contacted.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Let's hope that the Powerball winner in Nebraska is a Viking fan and will so us a little love with some of the prize.

Here is the response I got on my stadium letter from Gov. Pawlenty:

Thank you for contacting Governor Pawlenty’s office with your thoughts. Because the Governor’s e-mail gets several hundred e-mail a day this reply is set up to notify you that your important message has been received.

Messages are routed to the appropriate person for assistance or compiled by issue area for the Governor’s review. Please know that your comments are important to our office and will be thoroughly considered.

If you need immediate attention, please call the Governor's office at (651) 296-3391 or 1-800-657-3717.

Thank you for taking the time to contact our office. Active and thoughtful citizens like you make Minnesota a great state in which to live.

I still have my State Senator to hear from yet so I will post it when I receive it.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Active and thoughtful citizens like you make Minnesota a great state in which to live.
    I got the same e-mail back from the Governors office which prove no one in the office reads them. I plainly stated I was from Kentuck so that my letter may not have much impact.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Active and thoughtful citizens like you make Minnesota a great state in which to live.
    I got the same e-mail back from the Governors office which prove no one in the office reads them. I plainly stated I was from Kentuck so that my letter may not have much impact.
    Yeah, I do not think they read them they probably just stack them by topic for review later as they stated in the reply.

Got my final response from the letter I sent to my legislators and here is the final response from my State Senator Dick Day.

From Senator Day:

Thanks for your input. I agree with you. Feel free to contact me again in the
    future if I can be of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

Dick Day
    State Senator
    District 26

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Got my final response from the letter I sent to my legislators and here is the final response from my State Senator slick willy Day.

From Senator Day:

Sincerely,

slick willy Day
    State Senator
    District 26
    Don't you just hate the thread editor somedays? [slick willy] :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Got my final response from the letter I sent to my legislators and here is the final response from my State Senator slick willy Day.

From Senator Day:

HAHAHAHA write him a mail about needing to change the color of the trees to purple and see if you get the "I agree with you" statememnt again.. i'll put $$ down that it's an auto respond Hey I agree with you vote for me again!! (but i won't do anything about what you want)"

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Viking Stadium Drive

here's a url for showing support for the "Northern Lights" project

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

coreyd is offline Coach

Alright now. Lets quit sitting aorund on our computers and show the team the support its going to take in order to get it done. Lets do something this weekend to get the ball rolling.

SERIOUSLY!!! Lets meet somewhere (for those of us who are local) and start planning something. I am currently unemployed and seriously would dedicate the next 3 months to get signatures. No bullshit. Door to door. Mall walkers. bums. I dont care. LETS DO THE DAMN THANG!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast