Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 96
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Ok I think they did this to get me all worked up. WTF!

    This helps to explain the picture I saw in the StarTribune this morning. They have a picture of Adrian jumping into Syd's arms after his touchdown but a couple of rows up, there is this random picture of Adrian's head. lol, I thought someone had photoshopped it.
    This picture, right?

    [img width=450 height=552]http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/ad.JPG[/img]

    I didn't realize that was Sid's arms he jumped into - couldn't tell, but I think I see Sid's bracelet/wrist guard there upon further review...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    What makes it even worse is that when I did the thing on the back, the picture prints out pixelated.
    :

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    152

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    They should hand out plastic horns for Sunday, or bright yellow placards for the end zone sections.
    Both would be great to use against the other team.
    It would be pretty bush league, but the look on the opposing coaches face would be priceless when he sees the goal post bloated out by a few hundred placards of bright yellow.
    ;D
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.- John Adams

  4. #24
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    "misplacedminnesotan" wrote:
    They should hand out plastic horns for Sunday, or bright yellow placards for the end zone sections.
    Both would be great to use against the other team.
    It would be pretty bush league, but the look on the opposing coaches face would be priceless when he sees the goal post bloated out by a few hundred placards of bright yellow.
    ;D
    LMAO.
    OK, that is fucking funny.
    You should send that idea into the Vikings PR department.
    Let me know if you need an email address...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #25
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "misplacedminnesotan" wrote:
    They should hand out plastic horns for Sunday, or bright yellow placards for the end zone sections.
    Both would be great to use against the other team.
    It would be pretty bush league, but the look on the opposing coaches face would be priceless when he sees the goal post bloated out by a few hundred placards of bright yellow.
    ;D
    LMAO.
    OK, that is fucking funny.
    You should send that idea into the Vikings PR department.
    Let me know if you need an email address...
    How many dumbasses would be waiving the yellow cards as Longwell stepped back to kick?
    My guess is the same amount of idiots that are screaming their lungs out as Tjack and Co. take the huddle.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    152

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "misplacedminnesotan" wrote:
    They should hand out plastic horns for Sunday, or bright yellow placards for the end zone sections.
    Both would be great to use against the other team.
    It would be pretty bush league, but the look on the opposing coaches face would be priceless when he sees the goal post bloated out by a few hundred placards of bright yellow.
    ;D
    LMAO.
    OK, that is fricken funny.
    You should send that idea into the Vikings PR department.
    Let me know if you need an email address...
    I'll take it, it can't hurt to ask.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.- John Adams

  7. #27
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Ok I think they did this to get me all worked up. WTF!

    This helps to explain the picture I saw in the StarTribune this morning. They have a picture of Adrian jumping into Syd's arms after his touchdown but a couple of rows up, there is this random picture of Adrian's head. lol, I thought someone had photoshopped it.
    This picture, right?

    [img width=450 height=552]http://www.bourdeauxfamily.com/images/ad.JPG[/img]

    I didn't realize that was Sid's arms he jumped into - couldn't tell, but I think I see Sid's bracelet/wrist guard there upon further review...
    Yes, that's the picture. As you can see, it was quite strange seeing a random picture of Adrian's head floating around.

    I thought it was pretty cool that he jumped into Syd's arms. I know he was known for catching Moss but it would be cool if the tradition carried over with AD.

  8. #28
    Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    606

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aitKOOdnxBg

    The end of the video is kinda cool, I thought.(Moss as a Patriot jumping into his beloved Viking haha)

  9. #29
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    Looks like Arizona got some nice playoff towels to wave around. I wonder if we will get anything?
    :

  10. #30
    PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Stadium Givaways

    I'll take those Giveaways if u guys don't want them. U should mail them to me.

    ALL DAY!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you want in our new stadium?
    By OchoCinco in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 02:13 PM
  2. met stadium??
    By whiteviking24 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 05:43 AM
  3. We really need a new stadium
    By akvikefan89 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 04:48 AM
  4. New stadium
    By bignate13 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 09:36 PM
  5. Stadium?
    By VikemanX84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 06:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •