Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stadium Drive

jmiller1 is offline Rookie

Stadium Drive

go for it red build it and sell the team

snausages is offline Training Camp

Stadium Drive

That was a rip on Minnesota, not Canada, stupid. You got something against dog treats?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

I heard that Canada is going to help finance a new stadium for the Viqueens. All that they ask in return is permission to annex Minnesota. I think it's a great idea.[]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You got something against Canada? Big talk from someone who is named after a Dog treat.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

Stadium Drive

I think the recent articlehttp://vikings.theinsiders.com/2/244025.html in VU really tells it like it is! The people of Minnesota and more importantly the Teams, Vikings, Twins, and Golphers do not need individual stadiums. Build one state of the art facility that can be put to a good use, not waste money and be the pride and joy of the people. If the politicians really cared about the fans this would be their approach and would enhanch the likely hood of being completed within the next two years! One stadium at the cost of $750 Million makes more sense than 3 at the cost of $1.2 Billion!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Stadium Drive

I've heard alot of comments on how an outdoor stadium would give us an advantage. While that is true for alot of teams, might it hurt us in the division? Pack and bears play out in the cold anyways and are built for playing outside (well the bears aren't built for anything ). We might lose the advantage the dome provides. I think it might actually give the lions an advantage becasue they would have to be used to playing both inside (home games) and at least 3 northen outdoor games a year. Not that I don't want a new stadium.. Just thought Id see what you guys think.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345