Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Stadium design unveiling

About 200 tickets available for Vikings stadium design unveiling

About 200 tickets available for Vikings stadium design unveiling | StarTribune.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Today is the day. The event will be streamed live on vikings.com
    New Stadium Unveiling - Tonight at 7 CT

I am looking forward to seeing the stadium! I am excited to see what aspects of the stadium will make it unique.

I am also preparing myself for the barrage of inevitable complaints and bitches about some (probably minor) aspect of the stadium that doesn't meeting somebody's perfect vision, and therefore prompts them to label the design as a "failure" or "hideous" or whatever other insult they deem necessary. You can please some of the people some of the time...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

LIVike is offline Starter
    I am going to attempt to get one of those 200 tickets. I too can not wait to see the design.

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post

I am looking forward to seeing the stadium! I am excited to see what aspects of the stadium will make it unique.

I am also preparing myself for the barrage of inevitable complaints and bitches about some (probably minor) aspect of the stadium that doesn't meeting somebody's perfect vision, and therefore prompts them to label the design as a "failure" or "hideous" or whatever other insult they deem necessary. You can please some of the people some of the time...
    What makes you think there will be complaints? Everyone around here and everywhere else is so positive about everything.
    None

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVike View Post

What makes you think there will be complaints? Everyone around here and everywhere else is so positive about everything.
    lol. you're right... there I go being all pessimistic again.

I have the feeling that the biggest complaint will be how it looks from the outside. I fear that they are going to try so hard to make it unique that it will be an eyesore... we'll see.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

I agree the looks could be a big debate but my fear is that any windows or retractable features will present the same issues that Lucas Oil has.
    None

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Is long as their is a 50+ yard replay screen hanging from the ceiling I'll be happy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Is long as their is a 50+ yard replay screen hanging from the ceiling I'll be happy.
    Meh. I could do without a monstrosity like that. I have heard too many mixed reviews about the Cowboys screen to make it worth the $35 million that it cost. I like the idea of large corner screens.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Blog Entries
    This design I could live with.

This design would make me puke.

Zeus wrote:

=Z=

I agree. Just got my ticket for the unveil
    None

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    What, we don't wanna look like a Chinese pool?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast