Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    Well it was time for a new stadium. Whether people may not like it or not. As the Metrodome was crumbling. Let's hope it will be worth it in the end!
    NFL 2013 is Here!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Well it was time for a new stadium. Whether people may not like it or not. As the Metrodome was crumbling. Let's hope it will be worth it in the end!
    Crumbling? Where exactly is it crumbling? I have been to some events there including coaching my son's football team there a bit over a year ago and I couldn't see any signs of crumbling. I thought it was actually very well maintained on the field and around the stadium. Well, other than that collapsing roof thing but we have yet to see how the whole greenhouse thing will work out so at this point I will reserve judgement.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Since we are not playing football in it anyway, why not start the tear down?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Since we are not playing football in it anyway, why not start the tear down?
    They may need to add bars to the windows of the owners suite and padded walls to the fan lounge.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Ootini !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12