Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Minnesota Vikings stadium groundbreaking delayed as Wilf audit continues
    Minnesota Vikings stadium groundbreaking delayed as Wilf audit continues - TwinCities.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Another Vikings tease for the fans. 4 Super Bowl defeats, a few NFC Championship losses, passing on Marcus Allen for Darrin Nelson, the Herschel Walker trade...good grief. Can the football gods just give us a break for once??? Sorry for the whine, but, good grief.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

So will any of the Wilf's be going to jail for fraud or racketeering? This is a crime isn't it? I read a remark by the judge saying something long the lines of Zygis cooking the books behavior as "evil". Sounds like some blatantly devious goings on...
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    No, this is a civil case. Statute of limitations for a criminal case have expired.

Vikings Unexpectedly Break Off Stadium Negotiations

Vikings Unexpectedly Break Off Stadium Negotiations CBS Minnesota

MSFA attorney says Vikings not cooperating with inquiry

MSFA attorney says Vikings not cooperating with inquiry | kare11.com

Stadium Authority says Wilfs, Vikings Not Telling Truth

Stadium Authority says Wilfs, Vikings Not Telling Truth | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

Stadium contracts delayed

Great
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    This case started 22 to years ago, so it's not like they could have not known. They really decided to wait until now to decide to do their "due diligence"? Come on.
    Last edited by Randy Moss; 08-25-2013 at 01:19 PM.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    This is just a dick move by the Vikings, in response to a dick move by the state. It is like we have petulant children running these contract talks.

The state pissed off the Vikings by not only hiring the Mondale attorneys to investigate the Wilf's financial ability, but also sending the multi-million dollar bill for the ongoing investigation to the Wilfs. Dick move by the state.

The Vikings responded by walking out of the stadium meetings. In effect they picked up there ball and went home. Dick move by the Vikings.

I am just fine with the state doing some additional investigation on the Wilfs in light of recent events. I realize it is all CYA, but who cares. By to act a) like this is something that came out of nowhere (hell, there was an article about it in the StarTrib in 2001), and then to b) try to hit the Vikings with the bill is stupid.

The Vikings, for there part, should be as cooperative as possible with the investigation. Walking away is nothing more than a political move, and considering that they ARE getting a good deal of public money for a stadium that will be profitable for them, I think they could be a bit more accommodating.

Just like the stadium talks for years leading up to this, both sides share a lot of blame for being asshats. Annoying.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12