Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: St. Louis Rams

crookshanks is offline Waterboy

St. Louis Rams

You know maybe this Vikes84 is the same guy that came over to the Giants board and told us you guys were trashing us over here. Probably he gets off on getting people to go over to other boards to stir up trouble.

As for this topic, I don't think there is a team that I can't stand more than the Rams. They're style of football really bugs me. Call them the St. Louis - Don't hit us - Rams. Just as bad as the San Francisco - Don't get our uniforms dirty - 49ers.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

St. Louis Rams

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bleedpurple

I read some of that mess....Of all the teams to talk smack to We ALL know we can't to the Rams...They kicked our buts last year and then some....but it's all good next year will be different
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Hey........I read something on the G-Men board, and VikingsFan claims he is on here under the name "bleedpurple", which is you. This in turn would make "bleedpurple" Vikes84.
    Are you Vikes84?

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

St. Louis Rams

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bleedpurple

I read some of that mess....Of all the teams to talk smack to We ALL know we can't to the Rams...They kicked our buts last year and then some....but it's all good next year will be different
    Hey........I read something on the G-Men board, and VikingsFan claims he is on here under the name "bleedpurple", which is you. This in turn would make "bleedpurple" Vikes84.
    Are you Vikes84?

And if so why are you telling us on the Giants board that you'll "back us up" if we come over here and stir up trouble. Didn't you say something about not liking the "trashy" people on the Vikings board - as you put it. But on the first page of this thread you said something about defending the Vikes all the way.

What game are you playing?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

St. Louis Rams

The idiocy of "forum wars" is just too pathetic to really be funny.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

St. Louis Rams

Yes forum wars are pretty stupid. I'm not a vikings fan, but you seem like an intelligent bunch over here. I'm certainly not going to come on this board and bash your team. I'm not sure what Viking84 gets out of that or why Gmen1 swallowed the hook.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

St. Louis Rams

Bleed purple has been here for awhile, he is not (to my knowledge) vikes84.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

St. Louis Rams

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

Bleed purple has been here for awhile, he is not (to my knowledge) vikes84.
    didn't think so, just checking

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234