Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: St. Louis Rams

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

St. Louis Rams

I posted there, but I hate the rams with a firey passion. So, I have a hard time supporting Ram fans in any way.

Rams suck

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

St. Louis Rams

Hey viking spirit you got a response from a samram guy. He sais he checked our site out and he's kinda ripping on it in a way but im not sure. The guy sounds like an idiot. You wanna go over there with me and respond.

St. Louis Rams

Im just curious how did you discover this guy anyway? why were you on there message board? Just wondering im sure there is a logical explanation

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

St. Louis Rams

hey I'm down anytime for sticking up for the VIkes....Im registering!!!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

St. Louis Rams

I read some of that mess....Of all the teams to talk smack to We ALL know we can't to the Rams...They kicked our buts last year and then some....but it's all good next year will be different

St. Louis Rams

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bleedpurple

I read some of that mess....Of all the teams to talk smack to We ALL know we can't to the Rams...They kicked our buts last year and then some....but it's all good next year will be different
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    We just need a home game against them..........

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

St. Louis Rams

yeah, but winning on the road proves more

St. Louis Rams

How i found this out is another viking fan dont think he's registered on this mb said he went over to the Rams MB and ran across it. BTW bleed purple made a good post over there but these ram fans sure respond in a rude way. This guy responded like this

Purplepride? I dunno....sounds kinda ***. Vikes84 is really Dykes84, right? Who cares about the Vikings? These Ram fans sure have a lot of class... Not

St. Louis Rams

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bleedpurple

VS......It will take more than home field to beat the Rams.
    The last 4 times we played them the game was over by
    halftime.....latest. That's more than home field.

St. Louis Rams

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by buck

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

VS......It will take more than home field to beat the Rams.
    The last 4 times we played them the game was over by
    halftime.....latest. That's more than home field.
    Last one we were still in it at the half..............and I feel we really need home field to beat them, we aren't that good of a road team.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast