Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

squeaking through............???????

"dan3ski" wrote:
    The Vikings did not look as good as they should have in fact there looked to be no fire in them at all except for Moss getting into the Bears face for the cheap hit.
    I think it might be like jitters. Trying to concentrate and helping the new guys. Not rely allowing themselves to concentrate on there own jobs. Both on O and D we have had lots of changes from week one. Unexpected changes do to injuries. No excuse other teams are going through it also.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

exactly no excuses, we played poorly and the bears kept themselves in it through good plays and some solid D at times. I give them credit for a good game but we needed the win even with the injuries and got it.
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Divisional games are always a war. It's due to familiarity and not liking each other... there's rarely a blowout, no matter how bad or how good the teams are. Even with their defensive backfield and Urlacher out, the rest of them stepped up. That's what rivalries are all about. Still, the Vikes won - and a win's a win.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'll take an ugly win over a narrow loss where we played great any day of the week.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12