Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    poult is offline Asst. Coach

squeaking through............???????

if ya dont know, i live in milwaukee. and on the sports show here advertising the packers show thats on every sunday at 10:35 they said the vikes just squeaked through, while the packers narrowly missed a win.

now i know the vikes didnt play at the level we expect, and we didnt win by much, but it wasnt THAT bad.

i let that slide....... but saying the pack narrowly lost seems a little messed up to me, they got picked apart i think.

oh well, guess ill watch the show and see what they all have to say. atleast the pack have 2 division losses now.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Figures --- Packers give up 45 points and they "narrowly miss a win". Give me a break.

They are just pissed because the Vikes are in 1st place and the Pack are in last!

Now we need to rest our guys during next weeks BYE and get a win in Houston!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

They just gotta put that old Puker spin on their second loss in a row (cough: losing streak). It looks like they are in more of a tailspin to me. Yeah, they put up some numbers, but their D was like Swiss cheese today (pun intended).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

yeah there defense narrowly did not stoped the colts the offense a couple times did you guys watch the game a couple calls went against there defense

when did football allow a foward pass.because the pack were not ready for the passing game
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

yeah i know. im waiting to watch the propaganda right now. should be a bunch of crap getting spewed out. if anything of intrest, and i doubt it will, gets said ill post it up. but i doubt it'll happen.
    Tender Branson

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

They narrowly escaped a blowout. Allowing 31 points at the half. Luckily for them the Colts were tired from scoring too much which gave them time to get back in it, only to loose by 14.

ha, something thats funny, the name of the show is "the packers blitz" the lead announcer on it said tonight "we may wanna switch the name from packers blitz to packers cover 2. QUIT BLITZING do you get it yet?" i was laughing my ass off, atleast they know they stunk, havent tried to put a spin on it too much yet.
    Tender Branson

the announcers just said on the show that they think mike mckenzies hamstring injury was fake, and that after how bad the packs secondary looked today, the packers are gonna have to give in to his demands and pay him what he wants.
    Tender Branson

Del Rio Guest

I agree with them.

We barely won the game. Tons of mistakes at home. Botched plays, slow start. And the Bears were in it till the end. Have to admit with a minute and a half the Bears had a chance to take it down for the win.

And I wasn't convinced they couldn't do it luckily the Great Grossman got injured. Or else this may have been a sad day indeed

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

The Vikings did not look as good as they should have in fact there looked to be no fire in them at all except for Moss getting into the Bears face for the cheap hit.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast