Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PInfante97 is offline Rookie

Sproles - a must sign

We must sign Sproles, talk about creating matchup issues. Adrian, and Darren and CP Flash, and Jennings, and Rudy.... oh my

remeber how good chester taylor complimented adrian?

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Personally, I thinking adding a FA RB is not a priority, but a waste of resources.

It is only MY opinion, though.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    We must sign Sproles, talk about creating matchup issues. Adrian, and Darren and CP Flash, and Jennings, and Rudy.... oh my

remember how good chester taylor complimented adrian?
    Sproles is great, but too expensive. Might be best to try to find a Sproles like player in the late rounds or from the list of undrafted free agents.

PInfante97 is offline Rookie
    what kind of money can sproles really command? we are about 40 mil under the cap

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    I had the same thought as soon as I read that he was released. Sproles would be a very nice addition to this offense. He wouldn't be expensive as he is not a starter. I don't see a team in the league where he would be starting, he is purely a complimentary type of player, and I would love to have him.

313zoe is online now Starter
    Blog Entries

Sproles - a must sign

We should sign him i think he was only making bout 3 mill this I'm pretty sure Turner can bring him here

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Peterson will be 29, and Sproles 31 at the start of next season. I don't see this happening.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Peterson will be 29, and Sproles 31 at the start of next season. I don't see this happening.
    That would be true if they both played like their age, but they don't. Both are still very good players. Sproles will not be expensive, and you don't have to sign him long term.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    That would be true if they both played like their age, but they don't. Both are still very good players. Sproles will not be expensive, and you don't have to sign him long term.
    I imagine Sproles will want 2 years minimum. That means that starting the 2015 season they would be 30 and 32.

You wanna draft a Sproles like player??? Then you better get a guy by the name of Dri Archer from Kent State in round 5 or 6... if you havent seen any tape on him,please check it out, he is crazy explosive and talented...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast