Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingtim is offline Waterboy

sportsmanship of Farve

I'm sorry it seems everytime ol Farvreee loses he runs to the tunel right after the game...does not even go the other teams QB to shake his hand like everybody else....I have seen this many times just not today...Sick of his ass!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: glad his ass got sacked and intercepted..... and he will be next week too!!!!!!

Hope their receiver is ok :cry:

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

sportsmanship of Farve

sportsman ship of Favre???

is this REALLY an issue?????

Unreal...
    3 Straight Division Champs

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

sportsmanship of Farve

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    sportsman ship of Favre???

is this REALLY an issue?????

Unreal...

No...but this is
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

sportsmanship of Farve

I see that with a lot of players though! Moss does the same stuff! I kind of like to see it, because most of the time they don't just walk to the middle and say "good game" and leave. They chit chat and laugh and act like nothing happened. I think it's a fire inside of a competitor, they hate to lose, they don't want to talk to the people that beat them. I have no problem with it personally!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

poult is offline Asst. Coach

sportsmanship of Farve

well, on the lighter side abouts favres sportsmanship, how about him accidentally hitting that ref in the head with the ball and getting flagged for it....... i was laughing my ass off cause it was no where near intentional. ya could see him saying "no, no, no"

i couldnt see him doing that on purpose, im suprised the guy that got hit even threw the flag.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

sportsmanship of Farve

I will not mention it was down right freezing cold in GB and I would not want to stand around out there after the game win or lose.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

sportsmanship of Farve

hitting the ref WAS HILARIOUS.. his face was classic... I was too down because we were losing, but in hidsight it was freaking funny
    3 Straight Division Champs

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

sportsmanship of Farve

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I see that with a lot of players though! Moss does the same stuff! I kind of like to see it, because most of the time they don't just walk to the middle and say "good game" and leave. They chit chat and laugh and act like nothing happened. I think it's a fire inside of a competitor, they hate to lose, they don't want to talk to the people that beat them. I have no problem with it personally!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

sportsmanship of Farve

I changed the channel for about 2 seconds and when I flicked it back on I saw Favre talking to the refs and that must have been what it was about! Damn! Oh well, at least I know what happened! Would have been funny to see though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

sportsmanship of Farve

I didn't see it. Personally, I'm not a big fan of opposing guys being all friendly with one another, especially after a big game. Personally, the Packers let a game get away from them, and while Favre made two really bad throws, the third was on the money and Driver should have held on.

Frankly, after Darius's hit, and then having the opposing team taunt you two plays later in the end zone, I have no respect for the Jaguars. The hit was bad enough, but then to pull that kind of crap immediately after was low class. I wouldn't have shaken their hands either.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast