Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sportsline Grade: B-

i honestly can't wait to see the packers new corners play against us. can you really call that playing? more like getting run over...oh, well. you get my point. the packers, in my opinion, had one of the worst drafts in recent memory. i was actually laughing out loud as their picks were being anounced. los, i feel for ya' buddy. seems someone's on the way up, and someone's on the way down.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

well maybe we can change all of that all around this year. Eventually teams in the past that have choked will not choke forever as long as there is a national football league. SOmeday every team will have a ring.
    Hey why not start now. :lol: I dont expect our team to always choke every year unlike some pessimist.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

no doubt the media loves the pack,,, i'm still tryin to figure out why the star tribune has a section for them,, isn't this minnesota???/
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

Purplebleeder is offline Training Camp

The Denver Bronco's were regarded as chokers as well. They had been to 4 Super Bowls and were almost perrenial losers in the Playoffs. That changed with the last two years of Elway's career.

I think the Vikings are going to win the Super Bowl, if not this year then next. They have the players to do it now. Of course we need to see what this years new draft picks can do for us, but we have a defense now. We did not before, even in '98 our defense was only so so.

I don't think it makes sense to give the Draft a grade just yet. I think we picked the players we wanted and that's cool. We have a new Defensive Coordinator and his reaction was VERY positive. Tice and Scott Studwell were both tickeld pink with the players available. So lets see how the coaches utilize them.

I am hoping that Robinson has a good year, that will take some of the double team off Moss. Bennett is healthy and should add to the offense. You gotta admit, this year Culpepper has a lot of optiions.

I am PUMPED to watch the Purple this coming year. I totally believe that they are a more balanced team. We have some issues still in the Kicking game, but Elling is said to have improved in the offseason. Either way you look at it, this will be a fun season for Purple Fan(atics)!!!

GO VIKES!!!!!
    A Viking Fan(atic)

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

For once im feeling a lot more sold on our defensive draft picks. Last years wasnt that bad, this year is a lot better then last years. All of this time denny somehow always ended up with bust defensive players, except hovan. Finally i can see a better draft.

However im not sold on our wideouts. RObinson is good but for some reason i see robinson as another dwayne bates. Afterall he did come from the bears. :lol: I think we need to sign another vet wideout in post june cuts, although we have a lot of depth at wideout.

Then ill feel more better with our wideouts and our o.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

difference being, robinson was starting and getting 100 catches a year. bates was the 4th stirng backup. aside from health issues, we should be great on the offence and average at worst on defense

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

The difference from the team and the 98 team is that the 98 team had amazing coaching, cept for the occasional move by Dennis.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Muhshin Muhammad might be cut from the Panthers on June 1st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

here we go...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123