Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sportscenter

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Sportscenter

Anyone see Randy Moss' agent Dante whatever his last name is diss Daunte and tell why Randy wanted out??
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Sportscenter

No.. what exactly was said?

Calmwind is offline Starter

Sportscenter

Yes he was making Pep sound like he sux and he held Randy back. I really dont like that guy!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Calmwind is offline Starter

Sportscenter

He said pep was too safe in the passing game, unlike Cunningham who would just throw it up and let Moss go get it! He also metioned Pep being all time leading fumbler and said he threw too many picks.
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Sportscenter

Randy did not want out, he was frustrated that the vikings were not spending money in FA. His agent thinks football should be played madden style, just throw the ball deep everytime. He is just trying to start something, moss hasn't said anything yet, his agent is running his mouth
    You republican whore!

Del Rio Guest

Sportscenter

I can see that Pep held him back in a way. But in the game of football you can't just throw bombs and hope everything works out.

Sometimes it's windy, sometimes they are doubling you. I mean back in the cunningham days we had a very solid explosive running game to keep the D in check.

Besides you can't throw it deep to Moss every play because how do you know if this play is going to be a 100% effort for him. Pepper bombs it and he does his jog half ass route then we are screwed LMAO.

I couldn't be happier with Pepper and how is progressing. The offense is changing and growing becoming more diverse. Moss' agent is only concerned with Mr. Moss' numbers I guarantee he could give a flying monkey ass about the Vikings org.

Sportscenter

His agents' comments had some truth to them, but he was annoying because it was almost like he was making a negative commercial or something against Daunte.

I do agree with him that we were not utilizing Moss the right way - but I think that has more to do with Tice and Linehan than Culpepper. Tice is always talking about wanting to be a smashmouth, grind it out offense and Randy just doesnt fit into that. He fits in to a finesse offense, and very good when the O is geared his way.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

campstove is offline Training Camp

Sportscenter

the worsr of dunte's fumbe problems are over

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Sportscenter

Too safe? That was hardly the case, Daunte launched it pretty long to Moss on numerous occasions. I think some forget that IT IS a team game and not about one guy and that the ball is not going to be going to one player all the time.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Sportscenter

Yeah, and Kerry Collins is the answer? WTF?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast