Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Sports Illustrated: Daunte is MVP !!

This is the same guy who picked the Vikes and Dolphins in the Super Bowl. Now he's got Daunte as MVP.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/b_duane_cross/06/03/awards.predictions/index.html

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

This is awesome. Finally we get some respect from the media

Respect from the media is nice, but what I really want is for the Vikings to get to the playoffs, not choke and prove to the world that our level of play can match our talent when it matters. 2004 season Superbowl champs!!!
    Even babies know the difference.

screw respect from the media. i don't even want it any more. why wuld you want respect from something that is not respectable? most of the time, if there's nothing to report, they just make something up and say it was from an "unnamed source". there's so many of them any more that they have to make stuff up just so that they can keep their jobs. can you imagine how many beat writers would lose their jobs if all they could report were the facts?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

This better not be a jinx put on Daunte or something!! I hate predictions more than anything, well not more than packer fans!! Let's just get the season started before anyone else gets arrested!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

it better not be a jinx, since everytime they say something good about us something happens. i'm always reminded of the game where the announcer said "daunte hasn't thrown a single interception yet" then the next throw bam an int. i stop listening to these guys
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

I remember that game all too well owensforpres, against the Giants!! I also remember a certain game in the 1998 season (the playoffs were in 1999) when a certain kicker made ALL of his field goals and ALL of his extra points during the regular season and through the first game of the playoffs, but then missed a chip shot, wide left!! I think we all remember that jinx that the announcers put on us then!!! I hate announcers, that's all their good at is jinxing teams!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

its too bad we can't announce our on games somehow lol i know i wouldn't jinx us
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

No kidding owens!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

LOL

No offense, guys, but weren't you all complaining a while ago that Favre was such a media darling, and how gross and disgusting it was?

Funny when the shoe is on the other foot. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast