04-28-2012, 01:39 PM #31
How do you like him now?!
"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"
04-28-2012, 02:27 PM #32Rookie
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Spirit Lake, Iowa
Doing pretty good at filling holes, didn't like the trade with Detroit in the 5th, not wild about the Ellison pick either.I do think we got some guys that will make an immediate impact, could be worse, could be a Seahawks fan.None
04-28-2012, 02:42 PM #33
This draft gets a C- based on where we were drafting and what we came away with.
1. A -Elite prospect that was a given
2. C -Safety that cost us a high 4th pick which could be considered a near 3rd rounder.
3. C - Robinson a good prospect but admitted that he missed out on the 3 players right before him.
4. C - Wright too early, FB Wayyy too early, Childs i liked for position
5. F - Trade your early pick for nothing next year but a few spots higher to a RIVALLLLLL
We are currently sitting on 4 picks in the last rounds like they are a golden ticket to see Wonka.
Fuck You Spielman. This was a Top 3 pick in each round and 2 extra 4th round picks and this is what we came away with? Picks that require some skill he did nothing with. Talented players still left in the 5th and he sits to hold on to 7 round picks that won't make the damn team. The sooner this guy is fired the sooner we might win a championship. We have no chance with him at the helm. 0 chance.
04-28-2012, 02:58 PM #34
We take a Kicker. Glad that we are so deep in all aspects that we can take a kicker with a draft pick.
Must be nice seeing that we won all these Superbowls.
04-28-2012, 03:24 PM #35
He's doing much better than some of you are giving him credit for.
04-28-2012, 03:32 PM #36
04-28-2012, 03:47 PM #38
What about the trades?
04-28-2012, 03:50 PM #39
04-28-2012, 04:15 PM #40
Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...
- Join Date
- Dec 1969
- Sandhurst, UK
- Blog Entries