Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Gotta admit, I'm really happy with the draft thus far. Harrison Smith isn't much of a ball hawk, which we sorta need in the NFC North, but I still like this guy.
    Harrison Smith is the best ball-hawk Minnesota has had since Darren Sharper. I think he can double his interceptions this season as he'll only get better. He has great catching skills for a defensive player.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    Harrison Smith is the best ball-hawk Minnesota has had since Darren Sharper. I think he can double his interceptions this season as he'll only get better. He has great catching skills for a defensive player.
    How do you get that he's a ball hawk? You realize that two of his 3 INT's were balls that were thrown long. The only reason he came up with the INT was because he was back in his zone were he was supposed to be and reaped the benefit of pressure on the QB.

I do agree, he is the best S we've had since Joey Browner though. That ex-PUKER can't hold either of their jock straps.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Fixed it for you, Mar...

Caine
    LOL, you crack me up. If people participate its all good, if they don't, I admit I'll spew forth some drivel to get something going.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    LOL, you crack me up. If people participate its all good, if they don't, I admit I'll spew forth some drivel to get something going.
    Some?

Some?!?!?!?

I think that's a wee bit of an understatement....

Caine

Some?

Some?!?!?!?

I think that's a wee bit of an understatement....

Caine
    Gotcha. when ya going to let me buy you the beer I owe? I think I have a drug deal going on that is gonna get me up to the Iggles game.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Gotcha. when ya going to let me buy you the beer I owe? I think I have a drug deal going on that is gonna get me up to the Iggles game.
    I will try and set that up. Dec 15th would be a good time to head up. And I strongly dislike the Eagles. I'll see what I can do.

Caine

MossMems is offline Rookie
    I find it funny anyone can fault Spielman with the past 2 drafts. He does his research and isn't afraid to pull the trigger. Now his picking up FA's is another story...

I will try and set that up. Dec 15th would be a good time to head up. And I strongly dislike the Eagles. I'll see what I can do.

Caine
    Roger. My ability to get there will be dependent on a certain QB still being the Iggles starting QB. He's gonna be my ride, my seats and dinner afterward.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728