Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Ponder is as bad, if not worse, than Jackson ever was.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    I'm with you man, if they never got their stadium and relocated, that would have ended me being a fan of theirs. I never turn my back on a team I support, but we fans deserve better than this. They are like the Chicago Cubs of the NFL in that they will only appear in the big game once every 80-100 years. Looks like Ponder rubbed his pathetic juice on Walsh. How does it feel to single handily lose a very important game Ponder? That could be the difference between being in the playoffs, and going home. Not that this useless fuck could lead a team to the playoffs. If it wasn't this game, it would have been one in the coming weeks no doubt. The only team in the league that is laughing on the sidelines losing a game of this importance. Guess they are alright with being mediocre every year. Hell, when you do it this long, it becomes habit. I think I am fastly becoming a casual fan of the NFL and ending my allegiance of the Vikings. I can't stand weak teams, and the Vikings are exactly that.

Anyway...At what point is ponder benched? AT WHAT POINT?? The playoffs were a longshot anyway. But now?? AP played his heart out, only to have it shit on by ponder. Time and again. There is no reason not to play Webb now. See what he can do. There are no flaws in that logic. I dare anyone to refute that.
    Tuco the world.....

Damn, now Ponder gets over a 100 yards. I wish he would have stayed at 40 yards and got bashed for being the useless, worthless, pathetic qb that he is.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Damn, now Ponder gets over a 100 yards. I wish he would have stayed at 40 yards and got bashed for being the useless, worthless, pathetic qb that he is.

60 yards of it on garbage time doesn't mask the fact that he didn't hit a single WR until there were minutes left in the game and it was too late to matter.

Oh, and Spielman, I have 100%confidence that you are a dousche-bag. Just seeing Frasiers idiotic, no reaction face on the sideline pisses me off. Someone, please add the stats for me, because Im dumb, and lack the necessary computer skills to do so, and break down Ponders complete dick-headedness. And I can admit that im stupid. Frasier? Wilf? SPIELMAN??????? Hows about you!!!!!!!
    Tuco the world.....

You will get no complaints from me man. I hated it when they drafted Ponder, and I hate it that he is the starter here. You have all these other qb's in the league that are 2nd year players, or rookies that are much better than Ponder. It's always the Vikings that get the qb position wrong. They absolutely suck at choosing qb's. I can't wait to see all week where AD had over 200 yards rushing, and Ponder lost a very important season changing game. My hope is next week when the Bears beat the shit out of them and Ponder sucks it up, that the fans in the dome boo him mercilessly and force Frazier into making a change.

I have to look at where they stand in the draft order at this point and see what qb's are coming out of college and see who the worse one is of the group, so I know who the Vikings will draft. I can't see any reason why Spielman, and Frazier, and the rest of this staff will have their jobs a year from now. None of them are worth a shit, and this team needs a new direction. I am watching Russell Wilson right now against the Bears, and he looks 100 times better against a defense like the Bears than Ponder has ever looked in his pathetic, meaningless career. What does that tell you?

Also, looks like the Vikings got just lucky enough to get enough wins to screw them in the draft order. Can you draft college head coaches? Can you draft a guy out of college to be the GM? I think after today, the Vikings season is over. They have 4 games left this season, and hopefully only 4 games left of having to look at Ponder and Frazier on the sidelines.

Look at that, the rookie Russell Wilson led his team to a win in overtime against the stingy Bears defense in Chicago. That is what a real qb is made of, not this shit Ponder is made of.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast