Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Ha ha, Ponder hits the defender in the back when AD has the dude beat on the sideline. The guy is a pussy, how was he a first rd pick? The guy can't even throw 40 yards down field. He needs to go. Then he over throws a wide open Gerhart. He is a fucking joke. How is this team sitting at 6 wins with such a useless starting qb. Now he throws another pick. GET HIM THE FUCK OFF THIS TEAM. FUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by vikesrgreat2 View Post
    Christian Ponder has 2,186 yards passing this season so far, with 13 TD's, 9 interceptions, and a passer rating of 82. At that rate, he is on pace for over 3,000 yards passing, in a run-oriented offense.

Given these statistics, I feel he should remain our starting QB into the 2013 season. The Vikings are one of the most-improved teams in the NFL. We are not far away from being a playoff team. Let's not panic and make a decision that we will regret later! SKOL VIKINGS!
    Reaaly guy? How about now? The only thing stopping the Vikes, is PONDER!!!! It's pathetic when the qb is an actual detriment to the offense. There is only so many times that you can hand off too AP, and when it comes down to a pass, well, we just saw what happens. That effin idiot will softball it to the d every time. WEBB!!! AND RIGHT NOW! How much worse could he be? Really. There is literally, nothing to lose now. He has already lost this game for the vikes
    Tuco the world.....

Why look at the play book you moron, you won't do anything. Now GB is all of a sudden a very good running team? Nope, its just that the Vikings are that bad. Throw Ponder out of the plane without a parachute on your way back to Minnesota.

If we don't see Webb in this game, it will show just how incompetent Frazier and company are. Putting Webb in who is a completely different qb and who would give the GB defense fits, they could actually win this game. Keep Ponder in and he will have 40 yards and 3 picks for the game. Why is AD even talking to him? Don't get to close AD, I don't want his pathetic ass play rubbing off on you.

Webb needs to go in for the final minutes of the game if GB doesn't score here. If Ponder is back out, I hope he throws another pick and gets hit extremely hard in the process.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Ponder is awful.
    +1

and Musgrave sucks too

Game over. Ponder lost this one, and the defense aided him. Pretty fucking pathetic when your running back has over 200 yards rushing, and you lose the game. If I were AD, I would demand a trade. Why waste away on this team? Man I feel so bad for him.

The idiot "coaching" staff are just adding wear and tear to AP for no reason. The guy can rush for 300 yards, get the team within striking distance, and then that effin piece of crap, ponder, will toss the ball to a defender. 36 GD passing yards??????? The story never changes for these assholes. ever. I will never stop rooting for the Vikes. My only hope is that they continue to suck ass, and wilf relocates them. Effectively putting me out of my misery. Because, they will never amount to shit. 98 was their only chance, and Green and that piece of shit kicker pissed all over that. Hey Denny, hows about going for it on fourth and fucking millimeters. Im like a junkie. I know that it is hurting me, but i keep doing it anyway. Watching the vikes. Fuck i hope they get sold and relocated. LOL.
    Tuco the world.....

Ponder is going to finish with under 50 yards passing against a defense missing Shields, Woodson, and Matthews. Pretty fucking pathetic. Can we consider this bum a bust yet? Even if you guys don't, I am. He needs to be released. Even McNabb can do better than that. How was he a first round pick, and how is he a starter in this league? My god, the Vikings bomb at taking qb's. Highly pathetic.

OH MY GOD!!!! I just saw a screen pass. I think. Ponder is amazing. Just kidding.
    Tuco the world.....

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast