Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    drakkar is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VikeCane305 View Post
    And Defenses around the league are just sitting on those plays Musgrave is calling for Ponder's strengths. I'm with you on this one Singer. Ponder's limitations limits this team's growth and ways to score points.
    Which makes what AP is doing even more impressive

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Ponder is awful.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Ponder is awful.
    Yes he is
    None

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    The knock on Brees wasn't just his height, as there was quite a bit of speculation about his arm strength as well.

Ponder is suffering the same criticism that Brees did for his first two years starting in San Diego. Checks down too frequently. Doesn't get the ball down field. Arm is too weak. Never going to be a franchise quarterback.

Same business.

I'm not suggesting that Ponder will become Drew Brees, I'm merely stating that it's far too soon to write a young quarterback off as being a waste. He may wind up being a waste, but if you're going to invest the pick on him, invest the time to find out.
    Yes. This is true.

And give him the tools he needs to do the job...ya know, a WR who gets open and catches long passes, and an offensive scheme that can beat the blitz
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainviking View Post
    Yes. This is true.

And give him the tools he needs to do the job...ya know, a WR who gets open and catches long passes, and an offensive scheme that can beat the blitz
    He's not even throwing it close to receivers... that is, of course, if the ball isn't skipping off the ground.

Kyle Rouldoph has had to make some ridiculous catches today on routes that should be routine. Those are 4 of Ponder's 5 completions.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    Then speilman is a total idiot. If Ponder had another brain like the one he's got he'd be a half wit. Third quarter and he's yet to hit a wide receiver. Simpson couldn't hang on a ball if you put it in his hands instead of throwing it.
    None

That's it. Ive seen enough. Ponder is a fucking dousche-bag. They had the momentum, coulda went up big, and that piece of shit just threw the game away. I defended the guy and tried to believe in him. Over. The guy is a shitbag. That's an Army term that fits him to a tee. Anyway, right now the vikes have a 1 point lead. The pack has all the momentum, and it's game over. I will pass on the rest of the game. If by some miracle, (or AP's continued dominance) they win? Great. I'll check the highlights. What an effin asshole.
    Tuco the world.....

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Then Spielman needs to go first, then Ponder can walk his pathetic waste of space ass out right after him. The guy absolutely sucks. Under throws his receivers when they are wide open, over throws his receivers when they are on the sideline, is absolutely horrible at throwing on the run.

Ponder will single handily lose this Must Win, Extremely Important,division game. If that useless piece of shit doesn't throw a pick when they are about to score, GB is down by 2 scores.Sorry, Ponder pretty much just ended this season by making the same mistake he has made repeadetly this season. The useless idiot needs to go.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Pathetic. This team is just worthless. Game over. Ponder with 36 yards passing, what a fucking waste of space. Sick of looking at that moron on the sideline all the time. There, now you guys will be defeated because Ponder couldn't throw a pass from the GB 8 yard line. I never wish injury on anyone, but if that is the only way to make sure he never starts for the Vikings again, then so be it. I am done with this team, and especially that moron until changes are made.

Spielman has 100% confidence in Ponder

Ponder has no arm
    3rd quarter in packers game way under thrown
    TD if .....
    None

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast