Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rednorsk View Post
    The following have to be fired: Spielman. Frazier and his staff. Christian Ponder!!
    I was appalled when I saw Ponder on the sideline laughing after his interception in the endzone.
    After each series, good or bad Aaron Rogers was on the bench going over pictures of the plays.
    The Vikings don't have the brains to do that.
    I posted that same thing and it pissed me off to see it.Maybe he listens to the coaches and believes he is the guy and thinks he is as good as they are trying to tell us he is.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    6-6 is "The SKY IS FALLING" apparently.

Lordy. How I wish they'd started 1-5 and then won 5 in a row. There's be jizz all over PPOers laptops.

=Z=
    What is that dripping from your chin?

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    6-6 is "The SKY IS FALLING" apparently.

Lordy. How I wish they'd started 1-5 and then won 5 in a row. There's be jizz all over PPOers laptops.
    It depends on whom you are talking about. As I stated when the Vikings were winning, the team was making many errors just like the Vikings had during the first season of Childress. Coaching errors, personnel errors, and game play errors cannot be overlooked because a team has won a few games. In the long run, they will haunt.

Randy Moss was right when he called out the Minnesota Vikings staff for not being prepared by 2010 standards, and much of the staff from that era remains. I am unconvinced that this staff understands Sabermetrics or statistical odds. I am unconvinced that they understand how to run a WCO or an attacking zone defense either. This is neither 1985 nor 1999; it is 2012, and the Vikings are not up to speed.

The sky is not falling, but the nimbostratus clouds have formed, and that is pretty darn close.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    That's unfortunate that they have 100% confidence in Ponder bc I dont' have 10% confidence in him... he's complete garbage and a bonafide back up!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910