Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spielman as GM

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    George
    Yes...George too

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    All I know is when you watch the Vikings you find 2 things that are consistent and occur on a regular basis:

They have the unique ability on offense of making even the most routine plays on offense look insurmountable and they have the unique ability on defense of making even the most pedestrian QB's look they they belong in the Hall of Fame when they play us. This is something that cannot be denied and it has been the case for far too long to be a coincidence.

I am not sure what it will take to change that but I do know it needs to be drastic and it needs to come from someone who is not currently a part of this organization.
    aint that the truth... i wonder what the stat is but i bet we have lost to more back-up qb's and they have the highest QB rating against us than any other team in the NFL over the last 20 years...

I mean, every back up that comes in half way through the game or is making their first start, end up looking like HOF'ers... it's crazy!!..

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    The Vikings have long been the pill that cures a struggling franchise (or QB) ills.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Bill_89 is offline Waterboy
    The Vikings' pass defense has been horrendous for as long as I can remember. Bottom half of the league for the last fifteen years (maybe an exception or two), but more often than not in the bottom five.

I'll never understand this. There seems to be something plaguing his aspect of the team that transcends the current roster. Why can this team never keep from getting gouged by TEs, RBs out of the backfield, and check-downs by below average QBs?

A few years ago, at least they could play the run. Now they can't even do that.

I hate this team so much right now, on both sides of the ball. They're completely inept and boring to watch.

It's disappointing because they appeared to be going in the right direction last season. I had more or less tuned out for the McNabb/Ponder era, but they got me to care again towards the end of last season. And now they're back to this crap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12