Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    That's not really breaking news since its from February and exercising the option year after making the playoffs doesn't seem to be overly retarded to me, yeah if the did it after the Vikes second win in week 10 of the regular season it would be a bit different.....and it was a one year option not a multi year extension and raise.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    That's not really breaking news since its from February and exercising the option year after making the playoffs doesn't seem to be overly retarded to me, yeah if the did it after the Vikes second win in week 10 of the regular season it would be a bit different.....and it was a one year option not a multi year extension and raise.
    I'm fully aware that it's old news. It seems some people believe this is his "lame duck" year this year & will be gone because his contract wasn't extended. Unless he's fired, he's still on contract thru 2014.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

I'm fully aware that it's old news. It seems some people believe this is his "lame duck" year this year & will be gone because his contract wasn't extended. Unless he's fired, he's still on contract thru 2014.
    Would these people be on facebook as there doesn't seem to be any other post in this thread that looks relevant to this notion that I've noticed

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Would these people be on facebook as there doesn't seem to be any other post in this thread that looks relevant to this notion that I've noticed

Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    Lame duck, whatever. These guys are clearly unqualified. Can 'em and promote from within. Next man up sort of thing. Everybody's gone anyway and fans are sick of seeing lousy football on both sides. Why wait? We're on the road to 1-15, 2-14. If it was up to me I'd send 'em all down the road from the GM on down, take my lumps (like we have been) and gear up for next season.
    You may want to check other threads besides this one as well.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

You may want to check other threads besides this one as well.
    Don't have to, generally I just get you to do it for me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234