Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    I'm with you Reignman, we could at least start with the OC and DC. Don't see a downside to that!
    Last edited by purplehelmut; 11-06-2013 at 11:44 AM.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    You don't fire coordinators during the season unless you plan on keeping the head coach. Otherwise the new coordinator you hire is simply a lame duck place holder.
    Frazier will be fired after the season and there will be a house cleaning in the coaching staff. I suspect very few will carry over to next year; perhaps Preifer.
    But both offensive and defensive coordinators will go out the door with Frazier.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Lame duck, whatever. These guys are clearly unqualified. Can 'em and promote from within. Next man up sort of thing. Everybody's gone anyway and fans are sick of seeing lousy football on both sides. Why wait? We're on the road to 1-15, 2-14. If it was up to me I'd send 'em all down the road from the GM on down, take my lumps (like we have been) and gear up for next season.

When did Spielman become the Owner?

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    You're not kiddin ... Wilf backs Spielman, Spielman backs Frazier, Frazier backs Ponder. All aboard the fail train, next stop, 1-15.

I replace him with Priefer and let him chew everyones ass the entire 2nd half of the season. I would at least sacrifice Alan Williams immediately. That guy should have been fired after the Browns game. His defense got embarrassed by a 1 dimensional offense with a 3rd string QB.
    especially as that was the same sort of defence that they were used to practising against
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Scoot is offline Training Camp
    Vikings needs a thorough cleansing from the top down. I only hope that Wilf realizes this before AP ask to be traded. If I was AP I would insist on a one to one meeting with Zygi Wilf before his performance starts to decline.

my2cents
    scoot
    SCOOT28

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Well, I guess Spielman has to go too.

Really, he backs Frazier, the coaching staff, and Ponder. If this isn't just paint on a pig, and Spielman believes what he is saying, he needs to be removed in favor of a better GM at the end of the season.
    I fell he has brought in some(not Ponder) very good talent, but what is his staff doing with it? Not jackshit. The blame still lands in his lap, he should be gone
    Last edited by rockymtdan; 11-07-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Look, they WON'T fire frazier during the season. They HAVE to say all this crap about backing him until then. once the season ends, so does frazier's tenure as HC.

Caine
    Yes...well.......I thought something along those lines also.............BEFORE they fired Childress and put Frazier in his place during the season.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Yes...well.......I thought something along those lines also.............BEFORE they fired Childress and put Frazier in his place during the season.
    I always forget to include the "Wilf factor"....whatever is the single most retarded thing to do from a football point of view, they'll do it.

Caine

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I always forget to include the "Wilf factor"....whatever is the single most retarded thing to do from a football point of view, they'll do it.

Caine
    Leslie Frazier's 2014 option exercised

Leslie Frazier has fourth year contract option exercised by Minnesota Vikings - ESPN

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast