Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Look, they WON'T fire frazier during the season.
    I would.

  2. #12
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Spielman backs Frazier

    And now Frazier has officially backed Ponder. This is an epic cycle of failure.

  3. #13
    purplehelmut's Avatar
    purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central WV
    Posts
    455
    Hopefully they're (Wilfs) not firing him now because they're waiting until the end of this season to get rid of all of 'em.

  4. #14
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    I would.
    Who do you replace him with? Musgrave? Williams? Those two idiots can't even get HALF of the team to function, how could they handle the whole thing?

    At this point, we play it out. We fire Frazier and his crew, then buy out the Wilfs.

    Caine

  5. #15
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Who do you replace him with? Musgrave? Williams? Those two idiots can't even get HALF of the team to function, how could they handle the whole thing?

    At this point, we play it out. We fire Frazier and his crew, then buy out the Wilfs.

    Caine
    Put Singletary in there, sure he sucks but he's better than Frazier and his droopy dog I have to watch the tape to find a clue, heck I know Mike doesn't have a clue and he ain't going to go looking for it either but the remainder of the season could a least be a bit entertaining.

  6. #16
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Put Singletary in there, sure he sucks but he's better than Frazier and his droopy dog I have to watch the tape to find a clue, heck I know Mike doesn't have a clue and he ain't going to go looking for it either but the remainder of the season could a least be a bit entertaining.
    +1

  7. #17
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,775
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Look, they WON'T fire frazier during the season. They HAVE to say all this crap about backing him until then. once the season ends, so does frazier's tenure as HC.

    Caine
    Have to agree, as much as I want to see Frazier, Musgrave & Williams canned there is no point in doing so at this stage of the season. Wrong time to bring new people in and if we give it to Singletary and he gets a couple of wins then Zygi is just as likely to make him HC permanently - which was how Frazier got the job.
    Let's instigate the Wilf rule - where the league insists that the owners must interview a minimum of two people before hiring them as HC. In addition potential candidates must undergo medicals (to ensure that they are alive and have a pulse) as well as some form of pain testing (to prove that they can also change facial expressions and have some form of emotion).
    If we'd done with the last two idiots then they wouldn't have been hired.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  8. #18
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Look, they WON'T fire frazier during the season. They HAVE to say all this crap about backing him until then. once the season ends, so does frazier's tenure as HC.

    Caine
    Exactly. These in season quotes aren't worth a damn and have no meaning.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  9. #19
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    Have to agree, as much as I want to see Frazier, Musgrave & Williams canned there is no point in doing so at this stage of the season. Wrong time to bring new people in and if we give it to Singletary and he gets a couple of wins then Zygi is just as likely to make him HC permanently - which was how Frazier got the job.
    Let's instigate the Wilf rule - where the league insists that the owners must interview a minimum of two people before hiring them as HC. In addition potential candidates must undergo medicals (to ensure that they are alive and have a pulse) as well as some form of pain testing (to prove that they can also change facial expressions and have some form of emotion).
    If we'd done with the last two idiots then they wouldn't have been hired.
    I think it should be a minimum of 2 that haven't been employed by the Vikings in the last 2 years, otherwise they could end up just interview Singletary for the Rooney rule and Musgrave as a special needs candidate

  10. #20
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    And now Frazier has officially backed Ponder. This is an epic cycle of failure.
    You're not kiddin ... Wilf backs Spielman, Spielman backs Frazier, Frazier backs Ponder. All aboard the fail train, next stop, 1-15.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Who do you replace him with? Musgrave? Williams? Those two idiots can't even get HALF of the team to function, how could they handle the whole thing?
    I replace him with Priefer and let him chew everyones ass the entire 2nd half of the season. I would at least sacrifice Alan Williams immediately. That guy should have been fired after the Browns game. His defense got embarrassed by a 1 dimensional offense with a 3rd string QB.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •