Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Soul Searching!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Soul Searching!

MaxVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    Good post, and I'll second that...it was a helluva ride, sucked the way it ended...but a real roller coaster of a season, one that I'll always remember well. And now we have next year to look forward to.
    I can honestly say it was the most exciting year for me as a fan and I've been around for alot of them.

What a hell of a organization we are supporting.

Ownership group who will do anything to win and is working damn hard to keep them in MN.

FO who understands how to find talent via the draft, and FA as well as showing a good sense for what talent to retain and who to let go (regardless of what us fans think).

Coachings staff...... Well, I am gonna relent and try not to hack on them to much this year, except maybe the RB coach. Even ST's showed improvement last year.

Team. Damn we are loaded with talent and most of them play with as much heart and passion as any of the stars of old.

Why wouldn't anyone be excited to watch this team this year, or for alot of years to come for that matter?
    Gotta agree with Marr on these points Vikes. Enjoy your new baby and your family, but dude, don't give up your Sunday afternoons of fandome! I hear ya, been there with two teenage daughters myself. But, this was one helluva year, you really gotta admit it. From the TD miracle vs the Niners, the two wins vs the Pukers, winning the Division, to the SMACKDOWN of the Cowgirls...this was a year for the ages. Me saying that does not mean that I'm not disappointed that we lost to the Saints, or, that I'm happy we haven't won a Super Bowl. We will win it in 2011!
    In a discussion with my good friend Mountainman in the roster analysis thread and this came to mind....

I can't wait to see what they do this offseason. Each and everyone under this regime has had a damn memorable moment or two and it ended up improving the team.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Marrdro wrote:
    MaxVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    Good post, and I'll second that...it was a helluva ride, sucked the way it ended...but a real roller coaster of a season, one that I'll always remember well. And now we have next year to look forward to.
    I can honestly say it was the most exciting year for me as a fan and I've been around for alot of them.

Ownership group who will do anything to win and is working damn hard to keep them in MN.

FO who understands how to find talent via the draft, and FA as well as showing a good sense for what talent to retain and who to let go (regardless of what us fans think).

Coachings staff...... Well, I am gonna relent and try not to hack on them to much this year, except maybe the RB coach. Even ST's showed improvement last year.

Team. Damn we are loaded with talent and most of them play with as much heart and passion as any of the stars of old.

Why wouldn't anyone be excited to watch this team this year, or for alot of years to come for that matter?
    Gotta agree with Marr on these points Vikes. Enjoy your new baby and your family, but dude, don't give up your Sunday afternoons of fandome! I hear ya, been there with two teenage daughters myself. But, this was one helluva year, you really gotta admit it. From the TD miracle vs the Niners, the two wins vs the Pukers, winning the Division, to the SMACKDOWN of the Cowgirls...this was a year for the ages. Me saying that does not mean that I'm not disappointed that we lost to the Saints, or, that I'm happy we haven't won a Super Bowl. We will win it in 2011!
    In a discussion with my good friend Mountainman in the roster analysis thread and this came to mind....

I can't wait to see what they do this offseason. Each and everyone under this regime has had a damn memorable moment or two and it ended up improving the team.
    Saw that, I don't know where to start with replies. Be there shortly.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

MaxVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    MaxVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:

Saw that, I don't know where to start with replies. Be there shortly.
    Looking forward to it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Locking this thread is fine.

I just wanted share my thoughts and vent, appreciate the feedback.

I'm here still supporting the Vikings, and really do believe this team is climbing harder than ever before. (I really hope this is true )

Thanks for the feedback.

Also I will post pics of the newest edition to the Viking Nation in March!

SKOL PPO!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Reading this thread makes me feel this dumb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
    We're bringing purple back.

purplejokr is offline Rookie

Frankly, I do not care what other Viking fans do. I have my own life and crap to worry about rather than pass judgment on someone who has decided to be less enthusiastic about their fandom. If someone decides that they need to back off sports a bit to focus on more important things in life, so be it. Good luck to you.

Like another poster pointed out, when family takes a backseat to sports fandom, something is amiss.

Just my .02

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234