Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Souhan tries to stir up controversy

I kindof liked the article....

Childress is right to wait for Favre. Favre is wrong to keep Childress waiting.
    The Chiller has handled this with nothing but class. All the other players have handled this with nothing but class. Only one players action are in question here.

Just because alot of you are hanging your hopes solely on the Noodle, doesn't make what he is doing right cause it isn't.

20 years or not, he should have his old ass in camp. As I look around the league, nobody else with his tenure is doing this crap, which by the way, is basically fucking with your team.

Besides......

This is not an old-school camp, where coaches try to break down players for the purposes of developing toughness and encouraging male bonding.
    What the hell is he running from? It isn't like Col Klink has them out there running gassers all day for cripes sake.

I'll say it, just as I've been saying it all off season.....

FUCK THE NOODLE. This team is talented enough to win it with out him. KEEP YOUR SORRY LAME ASS AT HOME.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

whackthepack wrote:
    So again I go back to my original post. Souhan is a D-Bag that hates sports and he want's to stir up trouble.

Because most people knew months and months ago he wasn't going to be here and it it bother's you chear for another team because he ain't walking into training camp today.
    How in the hell would he be able to stir up trouble if ole Lame ass had his ass in camp?

In the end, the shit head isn't here. That gives another shithead the opportunity to stir the pot.

If you don't like it, don't read it my friend. And surely, above all, don't post it, cause you know ole shitheads like me will come along and agree veheminantly with that shithead.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:
    So again I go back to my original post. Souhan is a D-Bag that hates sports and he want's to stir up trouble.

Because most people knew months and months ago he wasn't going to be here and it it bother's you chear for another team because he ain't walking into training camp today.
    How in the hell would he be able to stir up trouble if ole Lame ass had his ass in camp?

In the end, the shit head isn't here. That gives another shithead the opportunity to stir the pot.

If you don't like it, don't read it my friend. And surely, above all, don't post it, cause you know ole shitheads like me will come along and agree veheminantly with that shithead.

Again anybody that thought Favre was going to be in camp is either stupid or just wants to bitch about it.

My time on this board is done.

I have enjoyed posting over the years on this board but I think my time has past.

Good luck to you all in the future and Skol Vikes.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

whackthepack wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:

Again anybody that thought Favre was going to be in camp is either stupid or just wants to bitch about it.

I have enjoyed posting over the years on this board but I think my time has past.

Don't be silly. Marty just likes to fuck the dead carcass of his Favre-hate over and over and over. It's better if you just ignore it.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:

Don't be silly. Marty just likes to fuck the dead carcass of his Favre-hate over and over and over. It's better if you just ignore it.

=Z=
    LOL, Whack has been around long enough to know what I'm all about.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

whackthepack wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:

You stay here. Your contribution here makes this a better place whether we agree with you or not.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

whackthepack wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:

Of course most of us knew what he was doing. Still doesn't make it right.

In the end, he is the only vet of his tenure out there doing this. Just that should prove to the whole world how off his brain really is.

Does he need camp? NO. If this team is to have its best chance should EVERYBODY be in camp working towards the same goal? YES.

Again, cause he isn't here, the author has the right to hack on him.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:

In the end, he is the only vet of his tenure out there doing this. Just that should prove to the whole world how off his brain really is.

Does he need camp? NO. If this team is to have its best chance should EVERYBODY be in camp working towards the same goal? YES.

Your opinion on whether Favre being in camp now helps our chances is purely your opinion. It could be quite possible that our best chances of winning the SB this year is to have Favre spend this time in his beloved Hattiesberg doing whatever he does. I'm not saying this is my opinion, just that the possibility exists.

I have to imagine that going through 20 NFL seasons is grueling both physically as well as mentally. If the team feels that by giving him his time to recooperate on both fronts away from camp is the best way to prepare this team for the upcoming season, then so be it. I've their being held hostage by a player with extreme leverage, tough shit.

One thing I can guarantee, is that if Favre comes back, he and the rest of the team have one very big commong goal. Win games. The competitive spirit in Favre is as big as any player in the NFL. Regardless of anyone's personal feelings about how he treats the non regular season, there is no one who puts more into the game on Sunday then Brett. There are plenty of things not to like about the guy, but anyone who appreciates the game of football, has to appreciate his play.

Stay on the board whack and help keep it real.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    whackthepack wrote:

Your opinion on whether Favre being in camp now helps our chances is purely your opinion. It could be quite possible that our best chances of winning the SB this year is to have Favre spend this time in his beloved Hattiesberg doing whatever he does. I'm not saying this is my opinion, just that the possibility exists.

I have to imagine that going through 20 NFL seasons is grueling both physically as well as mentally. If the team feels that by giving him his time to recooperate on both fronts away from camp is the best way to prepare this team for the upcoming season, then so be it. I've their being held hostage by a player with extreme leverage, tough shit.

One thing I can guarantee, is that if Favre comes back, he and the rest of the team have one very big commong goal. Win games. The competitive spirit in Favre is as big as any player in the NFL. Regardless of anyone's personal feelings about how he treats the non regular season, there is no one who puts more into the game on Sunday then Brett. There are plenty of things not to like about the guy, but anyone who appreciates the game of football, has to appreciate his play.

Stay on the board whack and help keep it real.
    +1

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Even though I personally don't think it's that big of a deal he isn't at TC, I think Souhan has every right to slam Favre for it. As mentioned Favre SHOULD be there. There really isn't a good excuse not to be. Hell, for 13M it's the least he could do even if he didn't physically participate. If nothing else he would be lending some moral support and rah rah for his teammates.

The problem is Favre has all the leverage, the Vikings organization has nothing...absolutely nothing. They need to coddle his every fancy to help ensure he plays again. That or call Favre's bluff, but that's a huge risk with a Superbowl caliber team.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast