Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    You know me, ever the optimist. I thought 9-7 or 10-6 was realistic. Add a couple of real WR's and a DT this year during the offseason with depth at OG, ILB/OLB and DB and we should have a pretty good team for many years to come.

Of course to do that, some of the fan favorites who aren't producing need to go. Thats gonna be the hard part.
    If you look at my post about Warmack I would love to get him. He is a beast and would make our O-line scarey. I don't think we are in on the real 0/1 tech, Star Lotulelei will be long gone before we pick. Real needs for the team that could really make us good are in order of importance, not how I would draft. 1. 0/1 tech 2. true #1 WR 3. S ( We have Smith but we need another, our other ones are horrible) 4. RT (Loadbutt Needs to go) 5. MLB (we need a three dwon back in a tampa two, Brinkley is a liability on third downs). Obviously I would take the best player no matter what position if I were drafting.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    If you look at my post about Warmack I would love to get him. He is a beast and would make our O-line scarey. I don't think we are in on the real 0/1 tech, Star Lotulelei will be long gone before we pick. Real needs for the team that could really make us good are in order of importance, not how I would draft. 1. 0/1 tech 2. true #1 WR 3. S ( We have Smith but we need another, our other ones are horrible) 4. RT (Loadbutt Needs to go) 5. MLB (we need a three dwon back in a tampa two, Brinkley is a liability on third downs). Obviously I would take the best player no matter what position if I were drafting.
    Haven't seen that one yet, but I know of Warmack and agree. As to the Warpig, there are going to be a couple that work their way up from early second to late first.

Question will be, do they think there is a WR worth taking late in the first and pass on the DT or do they go DT late and WR in the second. Lots of talent at the Z that goes into the 4th.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Haven't seen that one yet, but I know of Warmack and agree. As to the Warpig, there are going to be a couple that work their way up from early second to late first.

Question will be, do they think there is a WR worth taking late in the first and pass on the DT or do they go DT late and WR in the second. Lots of talent at the Z that goes into the 4th.
    I am not truly excited about any of the #1 wrs in this draft, at least not in the first round. I would prefer where we are with either Warmack or best available player, way too early to know where everyone will fall.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Sign Dwayne Bowe.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I am not truly excited about any of the #1 wrs in this draft, at least not in the first round. I would prefer where we are with either Warmack or best available player, way too early to know where everyone will fall.
    Depends on what you want them for. X-Not much to waste a first round on. Y-Same, especially considering that we have Percy and Wright. Z, well thats another thing. Nothing to right home about with speed, but thats not what your really value here.

Ball skills, precise routes etc coupled with a big body and long arms they know how to use. I can see 5 that will go in the first 2 rounds, maybe more.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Sign Dwayne Bowe.
    I wouldn't mind, but did you see my WR thread in the "Offseason" forum. Might be some better options available if teams are looking to add picks.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    It has been a nice run but we will get totally destroyed this weekend in GB. Formulate opinions after that please.

JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    Vikings have really surprised a lot of people this year. Good luck in GB on Saturday!
    NFL 2013 is Here!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    It has been a nice run but we will get totally destroyed this weekend in GB. Formulate opinions after that please.
    Are you anticipating the worst to happen?

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Yes. It is what we do in games like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast