Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PsychoViking is offline Training Camp

Sorry if Already Posted

I'm sorry to repost this if it has already been done,but I am too lazy to go back thru all the posts on here to look...lol
    But if any of your has The NFL Network on your satellite or cable providers,they will be having a Viking Training Camp special on August 4th at 5:00 pm (eastern time I think)....it is channel 212 on DirectTv (I do not know what the channel numbers are for anything else).
    The World is Full Of Kings & Queens..Who Will Blind Your Eyes..Then Steal Your Dreams..Its Heaven & Hell

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Sorry if Already Posted

Please go back and edit the title to reflect the content of the thread.

BTW, you do not have to go back and look through all the posts to see if was posted. Do a search or look through the thread titles. Takes all of 20 seconds.

Don't be lazy, be considerate.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

he was being considerate!

i didnt know about this until i read this topic.

thanks!
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"happy camper" wrote:
    he was being considerate!

i didnt know about this until i read this topic.

thanks!
    No. What I am saying is don't be lazy and not check. The info he gave was great and he should change the title of the thread to reflect what he posted...then more people may know.

Ok?

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

I gotta set my Tivo for that

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Awesome. I am setting my DVR up as soon as I get home!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

And Ultra is right. The title needs to be changed so people know what it is already about. I usually don't open threads like this one because of lack of time, but this happened to be a slow day for posting, so I decided to check it out.

It would have sucked to miss this!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

finally. everytime they showed their schedule before they werent on the list unless i missed it.

does anyone know when they will show the 2005 season review? i saw they started showing some other teams already but no vikes.

Blog Entries

OK... just curious, where did you get this info from Psycho? I checked the NFL Network web site, and they don't say anything about it.
    "NFLNetwork" wrote:
    Schedule
    All times Eastern
    Friday, August 04, 2006
    3 p.m. -- Film Session
    Under head coach Jack Pardee, the Oilers finished the regular season 9-7. Led to the playoffs by Warren Moon, the Oilers fell to the Bengals (41-14) in the AFC Wild Card game.
    3:30 p.m. -- NFL Total Access
    2006 Hall of Fame Press Conference.
    4:30 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
    In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Hall of Fame Class of 2006.
    5:30 p.m. -- Film Session
    Under head coach John Madden, the Raiders finished the 1976 regular season 13-1. Led to the playoffs by quarterback Ken Stabler, the Raiders defeated the Patriots (24-21) and the Steelers (24-7) on their way to Super Bowl XI.
    6 p.m. -- NFL Total Access
    Repeat from 3:30 PM
    Is is during NFL Total Access? To the best of my knowledge, the only teams that NFL Network did an Inside Training Camp special on were Green Bay Packers, New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens, Atlanta Falcons, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos, San Francisco 49ers, Indianapolis Colts, San Diego Chargers, Seattle Seahawks and Tennessee Titans (www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/itc).

Just curious. I am excited to see more about the Vikes camp!
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

PsychoViking is offline Training Camp

www.nfl.com/trainingcamp

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    OK... just curious, where did you get this info from Psycho? I checked the NFL Network web site, and they don't say anything about it.
    "NFLNetwork" wrote:
    Schedule
    All times Eastern
    Friday, August 04, 2006
    3 p.m. -- Film Session
    Under head coach Jack Pardee, the Oilers finished the regular season 9-7. Led to the playoffs by Warren Moon, the Oilers fell to the Bengals (41-14) in the AFC Wild Card game.
    3:30 p.m. -- NFL Total Access
    2006 Hall of Fame Press Conference.
    4:30 p.m. -- In Their Own Words
    In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Hall of Fame Class of 2006.
    5:30 p.m. -- Film Session
    Under head coach John Madden, the Raiders finished the 1976 regular season 13-1. Led to the playoffs by quarterback Ken Stabler, the Raiders defeated the Patriots (24-21) and the Steelers (24-7) on their way to Super Bowl XI.
    6 p.m. -- NFL Total Access
    Repeat from 3:30 PM
    Is is during NFL Total Access? To the best of my knowledge, the only teams that NFL Network did an Inside Training Camp special on were Green Bay Packers, New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens, Atlanta Falcons, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos, San Francisco 49ers, Indianapolis Colts, San Diego Chargers, Seattle Seahawks and Tennessee Titans (www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/itc).

Just curious. I am excited to see more about the Vikes camp!
    The World is Full Of Kings & Queens..Who Will Blind Your Eyes..Then Steal Your Dreams..Its Heaven & Hell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast