Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry guys

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Sorry guys

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Hey Enl,
    It's all good. All we need is for the opposing WR's to wear the #84. Watching the Network and the Moss special, every big hit that Moss took on the highlight reel was delivered by Sharper.
    But then I think about Moe bowling him over in the playoffs.:???: He had/has some sort of shoulder injury last year, so I've heard. Maybe that had something to do with his performance.
    He should want to have big games vs. his former team. So we can expect him to play well twice. :lol:
    We will see!
    i hope your right animal! man i miss the joey browner days!
    Me too! What a D we had back then!
    Browner was a stud and he also has a black belt in karate as well I think.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Sometimes I question players...but you gota think about this...If this guy was as crappy as some people think he is gonna be, the vikings would not bring him in, and sign him and waste thier money. You can make fun of anyone in the front office all you want, they just wouldnt. People have off games, randy moss had games where he didnt put up huge numbers or even put up anything worth while. But there is not one raider fan like...MAN HES GONNA SUCK! so have faith fellow Vike fans!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Sharper will be just fine. The cheese heads are just praying he will have a bad year so they don't look stoopid for losing him. When you are the only D back on the field that has any idea what he is doing you are going to not look so good. I think generally he was trying to cover too much ground hurt last year. Its tough when you have no help.

WWBGD

bono is offline Hall of Famer

RK,
    I totally agree with you. He had to pretty much do every other guys' work on the Packer defensive end. And no, I don't hate Sharper. I was way upset when the team wanted to cut his salary...leading to his departure. I know Sharper's a good safety. And oh I can't wait when he lights it up this coming season!!! I'll be cheering him on the entire way (except when he's pickin' off Favre every time he's on the field...YIKES!!!).
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Dunno, I'm not expecting alot from him this year. I think we overpaid for him. Hopefully though, he will be an improvement over Russell, who played horrible last year.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Hey Enl,
    It's all good. All we need is for the opposing WR's to wear the #84. Watching the Network and the Moss special, every big hit that Moss took on the highlight reel was delivered by Sharper.
    But then I think about Moe bowling him over in the playoffs.:???: He had/has some sort of shoulder injury last year, so I've heard. Maybe that had something to do with his performance.
    He should want to have big games vs. his former team. So we can expect him to play well twice. :lol:
    We will see!
    Me too! What a D we had back then!
    Browner was a stud and he also has a black belt in karate as well I think.
    Thats true! He had such great arm strength. He used to be able to stick his arm out and pull the ball carrier to the ground with ease.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Hey Enl,
    We will see!
    I do as well! #47 was the shiznit!
    The good ol Serwanga/Tate experiment. Sounds like a bad acid trip. :lol:

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"bono" wrote:
    VegasVike,
    Bono's no retard!!!! :bootyshake:
    And for the record: I've decided to pull for the Vikings to def. the Raiders in the Super Bowl.
    My boys'll return Lombardi back to title time the season after this coming one.
    hey not everyone on the shortbus is special you know? I mean who's gonna drive the bus? But I always had Los as the driver maybe you can be the bus aide huh? :lol:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123