Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sorry guys

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Sorry guys

I usually always try to stay optomistic when it comes to my Vikes however I just watched nfl replay with Jags vs. Pack and Darren Sharper looks like a clone of Wassawa Serwanga. Maybe he was hurt but I saw nothing but missed open field tackles, arm tackles (if he did tackle at all), and confusion in coverage from this guy. I guess I probably shouldn't judge the guy from one game...just a little unexcited about the guy.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Sorry guys

Sharper will be better this year...he was probably exhausted from having to cover for Batman and Whoopi all year. With AW and Smoot, he will be much more effective....plus he had nagging injuries last year that limited his effectiveness.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

cool I hope so Cajun

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Del Rio Guest

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    I usually always try to stay optomistic when it comes to my Vikes however I just watched nfl replay with Jags vs. Pack and Darren Sharper looks like a clone of Wassawa Serwanga. Maybe he was hurt but I saw nothing but missed open field tackles, arm tackles (if he did tackle at all), and confusion in coverage from this guy. I guess I probably shouldn't judge the guy from one game...just a little unexcited about the guy.
    I think a lot of people are in for a dissapointment from this guy. And depending on what type of defense is run you may be seeing a lot of missed tackles.....just be glad Winfield will be there to help make the tackles for Smoot Sharper.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Let's hope that he performs better than that this season.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah he is known for being a shitty tackler.. I just hope it doesnt hurt us too much next year.. I love his take aways though..

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

I know that he was the strong safety for the slack last year and SS usually come up to play the run but in that game he was also playing LB wen the LBs should have been
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

I think Sharper will be a bust. All of the packer fans are laughing at our recent pick up. They are glad to see him go...Time will tell. Chavous better come back or we are in trouble.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

He was thier best player in thier secondary though.. So i dont think they are laughing.. Just hoping he does bad.. He does get a ton of picks but misses tackles.. I think he wont need to make as many tackles this year and will be just fine

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Jviking" wrote:
    I think Sharper will be a bust. All of the packer fans are laughing at our recent pick up. They are glad to see him go...Time will tell. Chavous better come back or we are in trouble.
    Dude they laugh when they look in the mirror, they laugh when they wake up in the morn and see their sheep still laying there sleeping next to them, and they'll laugh when we win the SB. They laugh at everything that's just what retards do
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast