Thread: Sorry

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

Sorry

Alright, i know this is completely overdone but I can't hold it in anymore!

This whole deal with the mooning wouldn't be half as bad as it is if Randy Moss wasn't who he is. I don't think he should have done it, not because I thought it was a "disgusting display" but because he should have known what would happen. But then again, thats the beauty of Randy Moss, he does give a flying ****. I think the deal with TO on MNF got about the same amount of publicity and the man was acting like he was going to skip a game to have SEX with a "desprite house wife".

And as for the FOX team ripping him apart. How can you say that you wouldn't want Randy Moss on your team? That is absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever heard. They all need to get rid of this saint like front they all seem to be putting on and be real. Randy Moss could potentially be the best reciever of all time.... OF ALL TIME!!!!! yeah, I wouldn't want that on my team either. Someone who could contend with Jerry Rice in his prime, how could you possibly not want that. :roll:

And as for those vick chearleaders on the ATL site, they can say what they want. I'll take a 31-17 win in Lambeau, AND Randy Moss' 2 TD's along with his TD shimmy, AND i will laugh as the rest of the league chit chats about it the dance rather than an extremely talented Vikings team who could be playing to their full potential at EXACTLY the right time.

GO VIKES!!!! PACKERS SUCK!!!! MOSS HATERS CAN PRETEND ALL THEY WANT!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM THATS FINE CUZ WE'LL SURE AS HELL TAKE HIM!!!! BRING ON PHILLY!!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Sorry

I'll say this for Sean Salisbury...he may be flaky with his analysis but at least he had the balls to admit he would take Randy Moss on his team, which he said today on PTI. I am sick of these idiots who say "no I don't want Moss on my team". Give me a freakin' break....in the end Moss helps the team win games and that's all that matters...of course you would have him on your team. When something like this comes along, it's "Moss is a punk" all over again. All I can say is *yawn* the media is ignorant and has no idea what they're talking about, so what's the point?
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry

Its amazing how many people say they wouldn't want him yet would give their children for him if he was ever put on the Trading block.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Sorry

I was listening to Paul Harvey on the radio this morning, and I can't quote him word for word, but it went something like this:

"The NFL is considering harsh punishment and huge fines for Randy Moss' simulated mooning of the fans at Lambeau Field after his second touchdown. On Monday, President George W. Bush was considering making him ambassador to France."

See, even Paul Harvey gets it!!! Webby, this subject should be dead and gone. I was, at first, offended by the gesture, but knowing how the fans at Lambeau treat the loosing team after the game, I see it was all done in fun. :bootyshake:

Peace through superior firepower!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    I'll say this for Sean Salisbury...he may be flaky with his analysis but at least he had the balls to admit he would take Randy Moss on his team, which he said today on PTI. I am sick of these idiots who say "no I don't want Moss on my team". Give me a freakin' break....in the end Moss helps the team win games and that's all that matters...of course you would have him on your team. When something like this comes along, it's "Moss is a punk" all over again. All I can say is *yawn* the media is ignorant and has no idea what they're talking about, so what's the point?
    I think Moss is a good teamate. He doesn't seem to be causing any stinks on the sidelines. There was the year that he was upset with DC and tired of CC almost every play and that was a distraction but it was more his desire to succeed than anything. He curbed his emotions a little and found more constructive ways to help himself and his team. I don't think he is a distraction.

He is liked in the locker room. I haven't heard a bad word about Randy being Randy other than from the people outside the locker room that sit on sets or in booths'

MUTE Point if you ask me!!!! :rr:

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Sorry

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    I think Moss is a good teamate. He doesn't seem to be causing any stinks on the sidelines. There was the year that he was upset with DC and tired of CC almost every play and that was a distraction but it was more his desire to succeed than anything. He curbed his emotions a little and found more constructive ways to help himself and his team. I don't think he is a distraction.

He is liked in the locker room. I haven't heard a bad word about Randy being Randy other than from the people outside the locker room that sit on sets or in booths'

MUTE Point if you ask me!!!! :rr:
    Yeah I agree he's come a long way since then.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters