Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    rockymtdan is online now Rookie
    This coaching staff could make any QB look bad. Its hard to have much optimism when most people on this site could call a better game or make adjustment when thing go wrong.
    If Freeman is serviceable I dont know how we will be able to tell.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

The worst that could happen is Freeman leads us to 5 or 6 victory's and saves Frazier's job.

Abe Froman is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rockymtdan View Post
    This coaching staff could make any QB look bad. Its hard to have much optimism when most people on this site could call a better game or make adjustment when thing go wrong.
    If Freeman is serviceable I dont know how we will be able to tell.
    My Madden team is pretty awesome.
    Trying out some new forums since I got my ip banned on Purple Chat 2 weeks ago...

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    The worst that could happen is Freeman leads us to 5 or 6 victory's and saves Frazier's job.
    Hey Rocky, agreed on both posts. Now watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat. Just seemed appropriate with this team at the moment.

Looks like Freeman has been announced as the starter this week. Ponder is listed as the backup. Cassell is now 3rd string.

Good move. If Freeman stinks it up, we can fall back on the he's still getting used to the offense and WR's (then why did he get the start you say....well I think we know who's calling the shots at this point). If Freeman performs well then we have a shred of renewed optimism and chance at a future. At least for another week.

Also, the next 4 games (Giants, Packers, Cowboys, and Redskins) we'll be facing the 13th, 5th, 3rd and 9th worse passing defenses in the NFL this year by yards/game. Good time to showcase our new thoroughbred.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    True, but when he isn't turning the ball over, he's completing 46% of his passes & has 2 TD's in 3 games to boot!

I'm pumped!
    lol
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Doesn't the HC usually have some say in who the starting QB will be?

Frazier wants Vikings QB decision by Wed

Leslie Frazier wants Minnesota Vikings QB decision by Wednesday - ESPN
    He didn't want McWorminator either did he?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

pro1ml is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    He didn't want McWorminator either did he?
    I was always under the impression that it was Frazier and Frazier alone who wanted to bring in McNabb. Could be wrong but I thought that was the indication given by PA.

I think the order of the day will be lots of blitzes and watch Freeman do his best impression of a deer at midnight on i35.
    Wishful thinking would be to have 5 or 6 special play just for Freeman,tall order I know.
    The lack of creativity from this coaching staff is maddening!!!
    I just do not see our passing game getting and real chance or maybe AD can save the day.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    This train wreck in the making nearly has the potential to make this game watchable. Nearly.

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    I think the order of the day will be lots of blitzes and watch Freeman do his best impression of a deer at midnight on i35.
    Wishful thinking would be to have 5 or 6 special play just for Freeman,tall order I know.
    The lack of creativity from this coaching staff is maddening!!!
    I just do not see our passing game getting and real chance or maybe AD can save the day.
    Throw some screens and a few draw plays and the blitzes will come to a sudden and abrupt end just like our season
    Purple till i die

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast