Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Sooo it's Freeman time

for all us of that were worried about how to give up on the hot hand at QB just to see how Freeman looked...that controversy died a brutal death.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    for all us of that were worried about how to give up on the hot hand at QB just to see how Freeman looked...that controversy died a brutal death.
    Not sure why I had that thought. I doubt Freeman will have a chance to do crap with this team. They need to start over, again.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    And with that a conspiracy is born. They called a shitty game on purpose to make Cassel tank so they'll get less flak switching to Freeman next week lol j/k.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Freeman will not tackle people, cover anyone, or sack the opposing QB. We are in for a long year, people.

That being said, I still see the ability for freeman to score a lot of points IF the talent we are hoping for is there. Let's see what the kid has, so we know if we can just draft defense next draft, or if we should go for someone like Johnny Football (or the like).
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, he is going to change anything.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Freeman may not help the defense. But if he can give us a reasonable expectation that we will complete some drives, we at least have more of a fighting chance.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Well, good luck with that. I think we need to start a poll on how many weeks before the excitement turns to excrement. I would put it at 2 weeks.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    At 1-4 I don't think it's as much about as excitement, it's more like "we may as well give this a shot".
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Josh Freeman throws many picks. Why do fans or the front office believe he will be the answer?

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Josh Freeman throws many picks. Why do fans or the front office believe he will be the answer?
    Because they don't have any answers. They are hoping like a lot of fans that by changing the QB we will turn a corner and start playing inspired ball. Which may work until Freeman throws his first pick and we go back to the waiver wire looking for the next castoff.

Until we have a competent coaching staff, all these experiments are futile.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast