Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    poult is offline Asst. Coach

Somethings just not normal about this guy...........

just read this, i had forgotten it happened, but now remembering it..... this guy is one fucked up person.

"
    Woman sues Packers' Davenport

October 1, 2004
    MIAMI (AP) -- A woman sued Green Bay Packers fullback Najeh Davenport, saying he invaded her privacy by breaking into her dorm room and defecating in her closet.

Mary McCarthy was seeking more than $15,000 in damages for emotional distress and invasion of privacy in a lawsuit filed Thursday in Florida Circuit Court.

Criminal charges were settled in October 2002 when Davenport agreed to perform community service. He denied breaking into the Barry University dormitory.

According to police, Davenport entered a dorm room at the small Catholic university in suburban Miami in the early morning hours of April 1.

Mary McCarthy, asleep in the room, told police she was startled awake by a strange sound and saw a man squatting in her closet. The man, later identified as Davenport, had defecated in her laundry basket, police said.

The suit said Davenport's conduct was ``so outrageous in character and so extreme in degree as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency and, further, can only be deemed atrocious and utterly intolerable in a civilized community.'

McCarthy's attorney and Davenport's agent did not immediately return phone messages Friday from The Associated Press seeking comment."

what a damn fool.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Somethings just not normal about this guy...........

"poult" wrote:
    just read this, i had forgotten it happened, but now remembering it..... this guy is one fucked up person.

"
    Woman sues Packers' Davenport

October 1, 2004
    MIAMI (AP) -- A woman sued Green Bay Packers fullback Najeh Davenport, saying he invaded her privacy by breaking into her dorm room and defecating in her closet.

Mary McCarthy was seeking more than $15,000 in damages for emotional distress and invasion of privacy in a lawsuit filed Thursday in Florida Circuit Court.

Criminal charges were settled in October 2002 when Davenport agreed to perform community service. He denied breaking into the Barry University dormitory.

According to police, Davenport entered a dorm room at the small Catholic university in suburban Miami in the early morning hours of April 1.

Mary McCarthy, asleep in the room, told police she was startled awake by a strange sound and saw a man squatting in her closet. The man, later identified as Davenport, had defecated in her laundry basket, police said.

The suit said Davenport's conduct was ``so outrageous in character and so extreme in degree as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency and, further, can only be deemed atrocious and utterly intolerable in a civilized community.'

McCarthy's attorney and Davenport's agent did not immediately return phone messages Friday from The Associated Press seeking comment."

what a damn fool.

Is this guy not a perfect packer or what?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Najeh has to put up with a lot of crap about this incident.

I'm hoping the bowels of justice shift into his direction.

He will be pleading innocent under the legal defense of anus interruptus.

I think he will be happy to put this sh*t behind him, along with the dirty laundry that goes with it.

Then we can wipe ourselves clean of this.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Najeh has to put up with a lot of crap about this incident.

I'm hoping the bowels of justice shift into his direction.

He will be pleading innocent under the legal defense of anus interruptus.

I think he will be happy to put this sh*t behind him, along with the dirty laundry that goes with it.

Then we can wipe ourselves clean of this.
    LOL

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

i cant even imagine what that girl must have thought when she opened her eyes and saw someone taking a dump in her closet.

i wanna read the police report, to see how she worded it.
    Tender Branson

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Pretty funny stuff

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"poult" wrote:
    i cant even imagine what that girl must have thought when she opened her eyes and saw someone taking a dump in her closet.

i wanna read the police report, to see how she worded it.

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ukeright:

Its gotta be a fake story right??????? :scratch:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The guy must have been visiting his old college and was drinking(probably on a gin-out=brown out=blanco) on campus wandered into the dorm thought it was the restroom and went into the stall=closet and started crapping.

If it did not happen exactly like that then this is unexplainably sick.

no, it didnt happen like that. the way i understand it, it was his ex girlfriend, and he flew there with the idea to mess with her. so he got in her place and crapped in her closet. the guy is obviously messed in the head, i cant believe the league didnt suspend him for that, i mean breaking into an exs place and crapping in their closet while they sleep..... thats way mroe mesed up than getting caught with a joint.
    Tender Branson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast