Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Somebody will be castrated

Wow. Wow. Instead of being able to watch the Viking game, when I turn to my CBS station, I am greeted with some infomercial about drug companies. This is stupid, terrible and I will hurt someone. Put any game on, even if it isn't the Viking game. You can do better than an infomercial! I am now forced to watch the Titans Seahawks game. Wow.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Somebody will be castrated

"Bdubya" wrote:
    Wow. Wow. Instead of being able to watch the Viking game, when I turn to my CBS station, I am greeted with some infomercial about drug companies. This is stupid, terrible and I will hurt someone. Put any game on, even if it isn't the Viking game. You can do better than an infomercial! I am now forced to watch the Titans Seahawks game. Wow.

MEGA WURD!

i have to watch the fucking 49ers...

save up some $$ or ask that for a birthday present every one you know should chip in on sunday ticket!! 8)

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:

MEGA WURD!

i have to watch the fricken 49ers...
    Drive up to my place sometime. Any PP.O member is always welcome!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"Bdubya" wrote:
    I got two words for you. DIRECT TV!!!

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I got two words for you. DIRECT TV!!!
    Everybody together now....
    SUNDAY-TICKET
    *clap clap, clap clap clap*
    SUNDAY TICKET!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:

MEGA WURD!

i have to watch the fricken 49ers...
    Drive up to my place sometime. Any PP.O member is always welcome!
    thanks for the offer, but thats a long drive, and the parents aren't too keen on the idea of me meeting anyone i meet on the internet in person...

but thanks though!

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

pay big money so you can watch the Vikings Offense beat themselves with penalties and missed scoring opportunities......ah the hell with it, i need it too, its just that i'm so frustrated today!!!!

sureban is offline Rookie

"Bdubya" wrote:

Here in T.O. they were showing S.D.@Ind.; which would not have been too bad if the Vikings were not on the same station at the same time. I had to go to a bar with sattelite feeds and pay $4.50 (CDN) per beer, but I did get to see the game and use many explitives.

Super-downer,
    Mark.