Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: To some of you so-called fans...

"Wyndy11" wrote:
    I was at that game yesterday, I was amazed at how many so called fans just sat there not cheering. Lyssabell and I stood for most of the game screaming. Needless to say we didn't have much for voices on the long ride home.
    Were you at the same game I was at? The place was nuts! My throat is still sore.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I am a bit disturbed by the fact that with every big loss our team just sucks! You want to throw away your Viks stuff, cheer for another team, or hope we lose our remaining games. What kind of fan were you in the first place? Look, we lost a hard one today. You are sick, I am sick. We are both angry. But, have some composer and a spine. Tommarro is another day. We will rebound eventually. I bet a lot of you did not have to live through the upsets of the '70s. I was a little too young. But, the faithful are still alive thirsty for a Super Bowl.

If you can't take the bad with the good, do us a favor and jump ship! The Vikings have the best and most intelligent fans in the world!
    Why don't you quit telling people how to cheer for thier team?.. This team has disapointed us for a long time. Just because I'm disappointed, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. It is ok for a fan to use intelligence when evaluating thier team instead of blindly being optimistic for every single thing the team does.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I am a bit disturbed by the fact that with every big loss our team just sucks! You want to throw away your Viks stuff, cheer for another team, or hope we lose our remaining games. What kind of fan were you in the first place? Look, we lost a hard one today. You are sick, I am sick. We are both angry. But, have some composer and a spine. Tommarro is another day. We will rebound eventually. I bet a lot of you did not have to live through the upsets of the '70s. I was a little too young. But, the faithful are still alive thirsty for a Super Bowl.

If you can't take the bad with the good, do us a favor and jump ship! The Vikings have the best and most intelligent fans in the world!
    Well put Ultra. couldnt have put it better myself. GO VIKES GO

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

To some of you so-called fans...

These so-called fans throwing away and giving up must not be true Vikings fans. Us REAL fans have lived through the years and made it through the heartache. It's just gonna make it all the sweeter when we win the big one having lived through disappointment after disappointment. We'll see all you so-called Vikings fans in our day of glory when you come back to being pretenders but for now have fun rooting for the Eagles.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"briboy75" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Why don't you quit telling people how to cheer for thier team?.. This team has disapointed us for a long time. Just because I'm disappointed, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. It is ok for a fan to use intelligence when evaluating thier team instead of blindly being optimistic for every single thing the team does.
    Why don't you stop whining about how bad they suck! It is the same crap from the same guys every single loss. Do you post when we win? When did you ever use any intelligence in your posts? Using the term "suck" isn't quite a proper analysis and evaluation of our loss. If you didn't have anything to bitch about, you would probably be miserable.
    PS: Blindly optimistic, never. Just faithful and positive (with thick skin)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123