Some more Culpepper

These are both KFFL:

Vikings | Culpepper's salary demands not taken too well by Wilf
    Thu, 16 Feb 2006 06:28:03 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper demanded a big salary increase and owner Zygi Wilf was not thrilled to hear it. Culpepper, according to two people with knowledge of the situation, asked that approximately $10 million be added to his contract this season, increasing his total 2006 compensation to a staggering $18 million. Wilf angrily turned down Culpepper's request, and it is believed that no substantive communication has taken place since. The disagreement is the largest impetus for soliciting trade offers for Culpepper, but Culpepper might also be seeking a fresh start after suffering a major injury to his right knee and being charged with three misdemeanors in connection with an alleged Oct. 6 sex party on Lake Minnetonka. Culpepper, due a $6 million bonus March 14, faces the task of learning Childress' West Coast offense while being unable to practice until summer at the earliest. Any team trading for Culpepper probably views him as a 2007 option and considers playing time in 2006 a bonus. Culpepper contends the Vikings promised last summer to address his contract further after the 2005 season; the team has denied that claim.

Vikings | Team reportedly shopping Culpepper
    Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:10:12 -0800

Dave Spadaro, of PhiladelphiaEagles.com, reports the Minnesota Vikings are reportedly calling NFL teams it perceives to be in the market for a quarterback and floating QB Daunte Culpepper's name to gauge the interest level and determine if it will engage in trade talks for Culpepper, who missed much of last season after tearing three ligaments in his knee.

--------------------------

I know we know all about the second one, but it seems to be getting hot and heavy.
    G'Bye, Pep. (Yay).

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Some more Culpepper

Good News...Already posted but keep up the good work.

I'll try and give you some postive before the ANGRY FLAME posts come!
    WHINE"ANOTHER PEP POST BOOOWHOOO" WHINE:"NOT ANOTHER ONE"

WHINE"HERE WE GO AGAIN"

thanks for the info though.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Not whining, just happy for our team that the right thing might be done, that's all.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"nogathomasmillarddoleman" wrote:
    Not whining, just happy for our team that the right thing might be done, that's all.
    I know your not whining. I was just trying to be funny.

Sometimes if a topic becomes very hot people will post different aspects of the topic.

Some people are VERY sensitive to "SAME TOPIC OVERLOAD".

So I was trying to give you a compliment along with an understanding that some might get upset with "YET ANOTHER PEP ARTICLE" WHINE!

No big deal with me I think it's a hot topic for the Vikes so I understand people wanting to discuss it from different angles.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

I kinda thought that, Vikes, but I wasn't sure. It's definitely the main hot topic right now, as it should be.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Also be aware that some of the Culpepper all have different issues being questioned.....just because a guys name is in it does not make it a duplicate.

However, you should check to see if your point has been addressed by others and join in!