Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Solomon Willcotts says, Vikes Done ............

Who is Solomon Wilcotts?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

He also played for us under Jerry Burns.....Maybe, we did him wrong..........Ignore idiots, they are all over the place! Green Bay has no chance to improve! At All!!!!!!! I do think the Bears however are a good team (9-7). always figured this year they would be the only team we really have to watch out for in our division.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Another blowhard, ex-NFL player turned analyst:

SOLOMON WILCOTS
    Reporte
    THE NFL ON CBS

Solomon Wilcots joined CBS Sports as a game analyst, teamed with Ian Eagle, for THE NFL ON CBS in March 2001. This is his fourth year as a reporter for CBS Sports' coverage of the NCAA Tournament. Wilcots currently is the host of "NFL Playbook" on the NFL Network. He served as the weekend sports anchor for WLWT-TV in Cincinnati (1994-2003).

He was a reporter for ESPN's NFL coverage before joining CBS. He worked as a studio anchor for Fox Sports Net's college football show. Wilcots is a former Cincinnati Bengal, Minnesota Viking and Pittsburgh Steeler defensive back, having played four seasons with thr Bengals (1987-90), one with the Vikings (1991) and finished his six-year career with the Steelers (1992).

He was drafted in 1987 as an eighth-round pick. He started two years at cornerback for Colorado, where he earned All-Big Eight honors in his senior year and was the team captain. He majored in English literature. Wilcots was born October 9th, 1964 in Los Angeles and resides in Los Angeles.

TheViking is offline Rookie

I love the Vikes and the NFL but there is so many shows on now that highlight and discuss and dissect every aspect of every game that it has become to much. I find myself not watching ESPN or the NFL network until Thursday. They keep repeating the same thing over and over through out the week it just gets old. And Solomon, how can you take any guy serious who is named after a snow ski, I mean really.
    One cold January morning I will wake up and be able to say holy sh** they actually won!

EJOlson9973 is offline Waterboy

With wilcott saying that BS, it just goes to show those NFL show are a bunch of bull. Don't get me wrong, I still watch them, but I never read into anything. Two weeks ago the vikings were going to the super bowl, now they are done for the year! These guys need to get a life and stop pushing their opinions, just state the news around the NFL.

And one more thing, the whold hurricane was a very terrible disaster and my sympathies go out to all the families affected. With that said, I really have had enough of this hype about the Saints. Who are the saints? Aaron Brooks, Deuce Mcallister, and Horn; that's it! They are the same team they have been for the past five years, NFL live never touched on saints before the hurricane, now the whole show is about them every week, stop hyping them just because they went through this disaster. If they do have a great season then I commend them, they are a strong bunch, but I've had enough.

redstickviking is offline Waterboy

I agree with (The viking) there are to many of theses shows with so called experts. These are the same guys who were calling us superbowl champs before the season began. I believe we can get through this funk if the team doesn't start buying into it. We may not be superbowl champs yet,but we damn sure aren't as bad as we looked Sunday. Hopefully the Saints are just what we need to get back on our feet again.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome, redstickviking! I am assuming by your name that you are from Baton Rouge...if so, how goes it down there?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Yeah, its funny because many of these so called "analists" never see the games! They see the highlights and make their judgements from that! I don't think they're very qualified to give a real analysis....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah analysist are horrible, there bandwagon. I was watching the show the other day and they quoted "And we all thought antoine winfield was one of the best CB's in the league"......... ok that was first time in 20 games that you could honestly say he got beat bad. Antoine did not have a good game but i dont expect it to happen again. Those guys will jump on just as quick as they will jump off.

kyvikesfan is offline Waterboy

I am new to the site and I love it.

I want Willcotts to explain how the Packers have a chance just because they have Favre, is he going to start blocking for himself and playing defense???? Favres toughness is the most overrated apsect of his game. Perfect example when he threw away that pass near the goal line in last years playoff game against the Vikings, scared to get hit! He was past the line of scrimmage and cost his team a score, no one ever mentions that!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast