Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Solomon Willcotts says, Vikes Done ............

Watching "Playbook" on NFL network and they were talking about the NFC North.

Willcotts gets cocky and says, "Bears defense gives them a good chance to win the north, Packers with Farve' I will never count out (hogwash), but the Vikings,

Put the nail in the coffin, as they are done !!!"

-- (and it was a definitive quote, he didn't waver in the least)

Who the hell are you WIllcotts?? Over paid, over hyped on a crappy NFL network C-rated wanna be analyst show ..... filling air time so the network can stay afloat.
    Now, I will biatch and complain about this team to no end as many of us do, especially when they deserve it like they have the past 2 weeks. But for some reason, this comment he made pisses me off. Again, I know, the media spews crap all day long for ratings .... But to say the Bears with their defense ---> Still has a chance .... Then Packers with Farve' -----> still have a chance ........ BUT OHHHH, those Vikings ----> They are done, kaput, over with, no chance in hell .... that chaps my hide (lol) !!!

Never really watched that show before and just happened to be eating lunch and it was on .... but, c ya ... never flipping that one on again.

I have drawn the line in the sand ... enough is enough .... Time to turn this team around and shove it up the a$$'s of the pompous media writing us off and continually berating us with this crap .... If we deserve it, so does the Pack, Lions, and Bears ... I don't care if the North Sux, the rules are the least "Sucky" of the bunch goes to the Playoffs and that will be us ... then we will have the last laugh on these a$$ clown media types, WHO I will make it my own personal mission to e-mail, call in to their shows, etc.. whatever I can do to expose them when this Viking Ship is back on the right course and entering the playoffs....

I need to learn Yoga, my blood pressure is high now ... anyone, Beuller?? Beuller??

Thanks for letting me rant.

Prophet Guest

Re: Solomon Willcotts says ............

He was probably one of the people saying with confidence two weeks ago that the Vikings were going to the Big Dance. He'll be flipping hamburgers again soon.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Solomon Willcotts says, Vikes Done ............

F!!CK SOLOMON WILCOTS!!! (Sorry Webby, but I had to say that!)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Re: Solomon Willcotts says ............

Wow....I'm glad we could all be here for you. Lay down on the Purple couch in the corner and tell us how you REALLY feel! If he says the Pack still have a chance but the Vikings don't, then he's hittin' the crack pipe again! Opinions are like buttholes.....everyone has one. After watching the last 2 games, seeing our punter as our MVP so far...I can see his point...but I don't agree.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    F!!CK SOLOMON WILCOTS!!! (Sorry Webby, but I had to say that!)

Thanks Cajun ... I knew I could count on you.

The line has been drawn people ..... pick a side. As today, Valhalla awaits and we are sailing for her shores !!!!!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

how rude that willcotts.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I'm sorry, but the Bears D hasn't proven that they're that good yet! Who have they played so far? Seriously....The Lions (ooo there's a potent offense for you! Harrington couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, which with those 3 massive recievers out there, that's all he has to do!) and the Redskins who don't have much of an offense either, especially with Ramsey in there for that game. Let's see how they stack up against the Bengals this week, and then the Panthers and the Bucs in back to back weeks later in the season and then the Falcons after that. They still have to play us too, which will not be an easy thing for them once we get our O straightened out. The only thing they have going for them is that they were HORRIBLE last year, and the other teams they play all suck pretty bad.

Oh, and Wilcots can suck a nut.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Opinions are like buttholes...-everyone has one.

...and they all stink.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Its guys like Wilcots that keep me from watching any of those NFL shows. What is amazing is that they get paid for that kind of logorhea. :???:

WWBGD

What does anybody in the media really know anyway.......usually not much.

Unfortunaly I have no facts to back up the argument after only 2 games so I must resort to plan B.

Willcotts is a stump humper!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast