Thread: Solid Effort

MN_Jet_Fan is offline Rookie

Solid Effort

Sorry about the outcome. The good news is you are 1-2 defensive players away from a championship. Bring in a solid MLB and some safety help this offseason.

Anyways Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. Be safe and happy and look forward to next week when you earn a spot in the playoffs!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Solid Effort

I do not believe for 1 minute that the Vikings can beat the #2 defensive team in the NFL especially at Washington. Plus thier running back will probably rip the defense for 250 yards.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Solid Effort

OUR TEAM IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Solid Effort

"Haneef87" wrote:
    OUR TEAM IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Relax, dude...you are obviously fairly new to the yearly disappointment that us long termers are subjected to...you gotta get a thicker skin or else you won't make it as a Viking fan. Toughen up, dude!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Re: Solid Effort

"MN_Jet_Fan" wrote:
    Sorry about the outcome. The good news is you are 1-2 defensive players away from a championship. Bring in a solid MLB and some safety help this offseason.

Anyways Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. Be safe and happy and look forward to next week when you earn a spot in the playoffs!
    I hope that your guys whoop ass on the Patsies...I need some good news after today's debaucle.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Solid Effort

This is taken from the "Announcement; Notice" by webby:
    Posted: Today at 7:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    I understand. You know what I mean...difference between venting some and trolling and blasting people personally. That kind of crap that we never put up with in general. Sometimes people think there are vacations from the rules. Haneef for one. Buh bye.

Better watch it Hanfee87, you're on thin ice!

fanfrom69 is offline Training Camp

Solid Effort

"dan3ski" wrote:
    I do not believe for 1 minute that the Vikings can beat the #2 defensive team in the NFL especially at Washington. Plus thier running back will probably rip the defense for 250 yards.
    I said 3 weeks ago we wouldn't win another game- last week we... well... got one in the W column. so I was wrong sort of. this week- kept it close- but keeping it close with our O usually means our D has to pull it out- doesn't happen. Next week- every thing in the quote plus we're on the road.

Solid Effort

"fanfrom69" wrote:
    "dan3ski" wrote:
    I said 3 weeks ago we wouldn't win another game- last week we... well... got one in the W column. so I was wrong sort of. this week- kept it close- but keeping it close with our O usually means our D has to pull it out- doesn't happen. Next week- every thing in the quote plus we're on the road.
    I respectfully hope that you are wrong.

scorptile is offline Starter

Solid Effort

if i was a vikings fan i would be preying tampa beats carolina...this weekend...or a rams loss also..but otherwise i hope the jets beat the pats this sunday....then that way the pats can have the saem record as the colts going inot the playoffs...lol...but this game was great tough loss but the offense has to get a recieving core especialy someone different then moss and robinson that will play for mroe then half a game...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Solid Effort

"scorptile" wrote:
    if i was a vikings fan i would be preying tampa beats carolina...this weekend...or a rams loss also..but otherwise i hope the jets beat the pats this sunday....then that way the pats can have the saem record as the colts going inot the playoffs...lol...but this game was great tough loss but the offense has to get a recieving core especialy someone different then moss and robinson that will play for mroe then half a game...
    Will it help if they finish with the same record? Especially since the Pats beat them in their head-to-head meeting? The Pats would get the in NE.