Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    691

    Sold by Superbowl?

    "dan3ski" wrote:
    I say any player that causes problems and does not have the good of the team in his thoughts or intentions needs to be traded.
    D@mn straight!


  2. #12
    ABZORBED's Avatar
    ABZORBED is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    17

    Sold by Superbowl?

    i wish glen taylor would buy the vikings that would be awesome :thumbleft: lmao i am a waterboy least i am something lmao
    aadddf9274e724b6e0b4a670438873a0

  3. #13
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Sold by Superbowl?

    "ABZORBED" wrote:
    i wish glen taylor would buy the vikings that would be awesome :thumbleft: lmao i am a waterboy least i am something lmao
    Welcome to the board Abzorbed!

  4. #14
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,000

    Sold by Superbowl?

    Welcome aboard abzorbed!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #15
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Sold by Superbowl?

    "ABZORBED" wrote:
    i wish glen taylor would buy the vikings that would be awesome :thumbleft: lmao i am a waterboy least i am something lmao
    Welcome aboard.....

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  6. #16
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Re: Sold by Superbowl?

    "ADubya26" wrote:
    Chris Mortensen from NFL Countdown was just talking about Randy being traded, and said it was 60/40 that he would. He also said the trade was being stalled because Red McCombs was hoping to sell before the Superbowl. If this is true and Red sold before the superbowl, I think Randy may end up staying and we might all get what we want. Sounds like good news to me, because deep down I want Randy here when we win the Superbowl.
    This is right up my alley. Mort is merely enticing the viewing audience to view in tomorrow to listen to more dribble.
    Mort's prediction is like saying George W. Bush will win the election. Or brittney Spears will get divorced, or Jessica Simpson will get pregnant, or the new can't miss FOX network sitcom will get cancelled.

    If you talk enough, sooner or later, some of what you say is bound to come true.

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  7. #17
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,000

    Sold by Superbowl?

    I love Jessica Simpson!! Just thought I would throw that out there!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #18
    skol_vikes! is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    141

    Sold by Superbowl?

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I love Jessica Simpson!! Just thought I would throw that out there!!
    wow, join the club!
    "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right. "
    ~ Fran Tarkenton

  9. #19
    skol_vikes! is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    141

    Sold by Superbowl?

    "Foreman44" wrote:
    Sell the dam team already Red! :salute:
    i'm with forman, enough shenanigans, sell!
    "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right. "
    ~ Fran Tarkenton

  10. #20
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Sold by Superbowl?

    "ADubya26" wrote:
    Chris Mortensen from NFL Countdown was just talking about Randy being traded, and said it was 60/40 that he would. He also said the trade was being stalled because Red McCombs was hoping to sell before the Superbowl. If this is true and Red sold before the superbowl, I think Randy may end up staying and we might all get what we want. Sounds like good news to me, because deep down I want Randy here when we win the Superbowl.
    You know that when KG's contract was close to up, the T-Wolves had to make a gesture in there attitude to convince KG to want to stay. KG deep down wanted to stay but was feeling used because he didn't have any legitimate help. All the other teams were trying to compete buy going out and aquiring new players and talent from the free agency meat market.

    That is kind of where Moss might be but his contract is not up yet. It will take a new owner to convince him want to stay with a promise to go and make the team better immediately.

    New Owners = New Commitment to Winning = Happy New Free Agent Vikings = A Happy Vikings Team = Happy Viking Fans = Happy 2006 SuperBowl Party!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is the Divisional Game sold out?
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:17 PM
  2. 2 Tix SD v. Vikings game (pic) SOLD!
    By amnman in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 05:22 PM
  3. Red says the Vikings will be sold by June.
    By LuckyVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 11:49 PM
  4. Sold? Or a Tom Clancy all over again?
    By VikesFan111 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 10:26 AM
  5. Sold?
    By SkolVikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2002, 12:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •