Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikes_ova_everyone is offline Training Camp

So Wtf you guys think about the slackers

I thought the packers played horrible in their preseason game i mean couch sucked as always wallace destroyed them. I do realize this is preseason but this is great to see the slackers suck Really lookin like signin couch was a good move for them ukeright:

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Here's what I think.

Apparently, Packer fans have nothing to worry about in regards to the first team offense. They looked good, although the receivers will have to kick it up a notch. Don't worry, they will.

The Packer defense is another question. Unless McKenzie returns, teams will pass on them all day long.

Keep in mind that a lot of the damage was done against the Packers 2nd and 3rd teamers. Those guys shouldn't hit the field often unless there are significant injuries. So while quality depth is a question mark, their is no reason for Pack fans to worry or Viking fans to predict doom for GB.

That rookie punter better get it in gear quick, though, or he will sabotage the Packers much like our rookie punter did last year.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, preseason isn't a real good measure of how a team is going to do during the regular season!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

fan4favre is offline Starter

Pretty accurate assessment purplepat. A lot of Packer fans feel the same way. The defense is suspect again this year. The pass rush is up to their old subpar performance again so far. No team will be intimidated with this defense again if things do not change. Although it is the preseason and Green Bay is not going to show any real deceptive blitz packages, I just have very little confidence in this defensive group to provide wins for the offense.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Pretty accurate assessment purplepat. A lot of Packer fans feel the same way. The defense is suspect again this year. The pass rush is up to their old subpar performance again so far. No team will be intimidated with this defense again if things do not change. Although it is the preseason and Green Bay is not going to show any real deceptive blitz packages, I just have very little confidence in this defensive group to provide wins for the offense.

Green bay also looked extremely horrible in last years preseason games, so these games don't mean too much. Preseason is all about individual preformances and not team preformances.

silvermane is offline Rookie

as far as tim couch, keep in mind he joined up with green bay pretty late and does not have much time to get used to a completely different offensive system. i expected him to do poorly in that game, he still has a lot to learn about the packers west coast offense. the fans who were booing him i guess didn't understand this or maybe they were just drunk.

i still don't think it was a bad move for the packers to pick him up, but it's still way to early to tell if he can be an effective backup for favre.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"silvermane" wrote:
    as far as tim couch, i still don't think it was a bad move for the packers to pick him up, .
    [size=7px][/size]

Not bad for the Vikings, Lions and Bears especially if Favre gets hurt.
    Not so good for the Pack however.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

vikesgirl is offline Rookie

I agree that preseason does'nt say a whole lot, but it was still funny to see them only manage 3 pts the whole game.

It makes my day to rip on the Pack.
    VIKES fan for life!

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

I see the pack finishing 3rd or 4th in the Div. And those of you who know my posts know that I'm not one of those guys who says crap about the pack cuz I hate 'em. I actually like the pack they are my #2 team(behind the vikes of course)

But we will beat them at least once this year. The schedule is heavily against us for the first game, but we should still win.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Carolina is going to eat them alive.

On that note, Steve Smith has the best stiff arm in the league hands down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast