Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by slinkey2 View Post
    Most of you probably are not as old as me (49). Frazier is WAY out of his league. He looks completely LOST in newsconferences. He reveals TOO MUCH information. His schemes SUCK bad. Lets face it, if this guy wasnt a "nice guy", you would have all been calling for his head along time ago. Keep him around? Are you kidding me? So he can influence the next draft which will impact OUR team for years? Keeping Ponder in a crappy system with bad coaching decisions? Until when? Wait a couple more years and then get another head coach? Why wait? Are you guys really willing to sit back a watch THIS? The vikes have some of the best players in the league. And they SUCK. I remember the Les Steckel year. I dont have to look it up. They were on their like 4th center, 3rd QB (Archie Manning BTW), Harold Jackson was one of their wide-outs....he was great....10 years before that....they had WAY more injuries than the vikes of this year. Lets face it, the entire coaching staff is a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    No.. just no.

For starters, coaches don't count against cap space.
    No shit Sherlock... but if Zygi is so worried about paying 3 coaches... $10 million goes a long way toward releaving those worries... not to mention restructuring a few vet contracts and letting some go.. Hutch, Griffin, EJ, to name a few...

We're talking about overall dollars here not cap space...

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    We will probably keep the TOA, Spielman, Brzynski and the new coaching sub triangle, Moe, Larry, and Curly
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    We will probably keep the TOA, Spielman, Brzynski and the new coaching sub triangle, Moe, Larry, and Curly
    Which one is the bald one? We already had him!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345