Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80888990
Results 891 to 900 of 900
  1. #891
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Go Hokies ???

  2. #892
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    I said earlier today no amount emoticons will be able to express your feelings....

    Apparently I was wrong.

  3. #893
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    TJack will get traded or cut.
    He is too good to be a third string QB, and not good enough to beat out Sage for the #2 spot.
    So much for your "reserving judgment".

    And so much for your & others comments regarding Favre after the Glazer article.

    Figured most of those posts were pure bullshit.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #894
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    TJack will get traded or cut.
    He is too good to be a third string QB, and not good enough to beat out Sage for the #2 spot.
    So much for your "reserving judgment".

    And so much for your & others comments regarding Favre after the Glazer article.

    Figured most of those posts were pure bullshit.
    Someone needs a tissue. Apparently some can't understand the difference between being a little ticked that he missed camp and him being a better QB than TJ and Sage. Pretty simple.

  5. #895
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,915

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    I said earlier today no amount emoticons will be able to express your feelings....

    Apparently I was wrong.
    Lol.

  6. #896
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    Sage will start! Duh! Have you seen his contract? He is getting paid Starter's Money!

    LMAO at the people who said that. 25 MIL over 2 years. THAT is starter's money.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  7. #897
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    TJack will get traded or cut.
    He is too good to be a third string QB, and not good enough to beat out Sage for the #2 spot.
    So much for your "reserving judgment".

    And so much for your & others comments regarding Favre after the Glazer article.

    Figured most of those posts were pure bullshit.
    Someone needs a tissue. Apparently some can't understand the difference between being a little ticked that he missed camp and him being a better QB than TJ and Sage. Pretty simple.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #898
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    "V" wrote:
    Sage will start! Duh! Have you seen his contract? He is getting paid Starter's Money!

    LMAO at the people who said that. 25 MIL over 2 years. THAT is starter's money.
    [size=10pt]LOL!

    +1[/size]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #899
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    TJack will get traded or cut.
    He is too good to be a third string QB, and not good enough to beat out Sage for the #2 spot.
    So much for your "reserving judgment".

    And so much for your & others comments regarding Favre after the Glazer article.

    Figured most of those posts were pure bullshit.
    Someone needs a tissue. Apparently some can't understand the difference between being a little ticked that he missed camp and him being a better QB than TJ and Sage. Pretty simple.

    I still think someone needs a tissue.

    [img]http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/350*242/3favre081909.jpg[/img]

  10. #900
    -Brandon-'s Avatar
    -Brandon- is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: So...Who Gets the Starting Job?

    I think that #4 has a pretty good shot at starting, just a hunch!

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80888990

Similar Threads

  1. Who Should Be Our Starting QB?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:44 AM
  2. Starting RB
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:39 AM
  3. Starting to come together
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 11:15 AM
  4. Starting at my new gig
    By midgensa in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 01:47 AM
  5. Who do you want starting at RB?
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 04:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •