Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Re: So where are all you viking fans from

"squeek" wrote:
    I'm from a town named Stockport in England but now live in Scotland. The name of the place is Grangemouth.
    Welcome Squeek, Good to have you on board. I would say have a beer on us, but I know for you I need to say "have a pint on us." In fact that reminds me I need to find some Tennets at my local beer distributor here. I havent had any in a while. I got the greatest little Tennets bar towel when I was in scotland that I used on my golf clubs. It was perfect in size for golfing, then I either lost it or someone stole it. It was a sad day.

Anyway where is Grangemouth exactly?

Welcome on board.

smoot2boot is offline Rookie

from Albuquerque NM and surrounded by rotten Cowboy and Bronco fans.
    God, I hate you Joe Buck!

HELLO! i am from Lisbon, Portugal! amazing city with more and more Football and Vikings fans ( thanks partially to me!!)

Fought for 5 years to find a way to watch vikings games! found it last september! although i have to travle 300 miles it was an amazing thing that changed my life! ( specially from september to January!).

I will watch some game live once i put some money to travel to the states ! big hug for all you fans. you make such a fun read!
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

Im from maine and im going to school in boston and im surrounded by cocky ignorant Patriots fans. and for some reason Eagles fans. One of them was telling me once that he hates randy moss because hes so cocky then went on to tell my why T.O. was so great.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"BerkleeVikesFan80" wrote:
    Im from maine and im going to school in boston and im surrounded by cocky ignorant Patriots fans. and for some reason Eagles fans. One of them was telling me once that he hates randy moss because hes so cocky then went on to tell my why T.O. was so great.

Isn't that an oxymoron!!?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

i am from elizabeth minnesota. but i go to fergus falls for school. i hate playing for the otters though

yeah i dont remember moss saying crap about Pep and then holding out of training camp. oh well, eagles fans rank right up there with patriot, cowboy and packer fans with my list of useless ignorant scum F**ks

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    i am from elizabeth minnesota. but i go to fergus falls for school. i hate playing for the otters though

I take it Vikez4lyfe led you to this board! Welcome aboard!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

yeah i dont remember moss saying crap about Pep and then holding out of training camp. oh well, eagles fans rank right up there with patriot, cowboy and packer fans with my list of useless ignorant scum F**ks

Wow...there's some hatred going down right there.

Tell us how you really feel!!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast