Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: So, What kind of quarterback is Bollinger?

"Gift" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    We'll most likely find out in 2 weeks.

A worthless running QB that went to a horrible college and shouldn't be even a practice squad guy let alone a 2nd stringer!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"RK." wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Not going to happen.

The only way Brooks see's the field again this year is if Brad gets hurt.

If he does or we do manage less then 20 points for any game the remainder of the season I will hand write you a letter telling you how wrong I was, I will mail it to you and you can scan it and post it here for the world to see and all the people that can't stand me can poke me with a stick.
    Well that is probably better than shaving all the hair off your body.
    LOL
    Now where did I put that stick.

;D
    RK, if it does come to fruitation, would you seriously poke a totally hairless man with a stick as he's trying to write a letter?

Where's your sense of compassion?
    ;D

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Gift is offline Coordinator

"Del" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    He is a 2nd string QB who wont be seeing any playtime.
    You sure should certain about that, watching our current level of play I'm not sure where you are getting that kinda confidence but I hope you have some to share.
    I don't have to be sure. You will see it every week starting with a win this weekend against a division rival.
    And if we only manage 3 offensive points again, what then?
    Not going to happen.

If he does or we do manage less then 20 points for any game the remainder of the season I will hand write you a letter telling you how wrong I was, I will mail it to you and you can scan it and post it here for the world to see and all the people that can't stand me can poke me with a stick.
    :P
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Gift" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    [quote author=Del Rio link=topic=29006.msg495756#msg495756 date=1163087811]
    You sure should certain about that, watching our current level of play I'm not sure where you are getting that kinda confidence but I hope you have some to share.
    I don't have to be sure. You will see it every week starting with a win this weekend against a division rival.
    Not going to happen.

[/quote]

Lets ask this question:
    when DC floundered, did not BJ come in and it was a spark?

When BJ flounders, should BB get a shot.
    I am not to the T part of the alphabet yet.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    [quote author=Gift link=topic=29006.msg495764#msg495764 date=1163088478]
    [quote author=Del Rio link=topic=29006.msg495756#msg495756 date=1163087811]
    Not going to happen.

[/quote]

Lets ask this question:
    when DC floundered, did not BJ come in and it was a spark?

When BJ flounders, should BB get a shot.

I am not to the T part of the alphabet yet.
    [/quote]

I don't know if Brad is having shoulder problems but he doesn't have enough to throw a rope pass more than 15 yards and his lobes are killing us, it is time to give Bollinger the ball and let him try to move this offense and see if he has what it takes to be a QB in the NFL.
    if he doesn't after 3 games and flounders like Brad has, then it is time to go to the T's!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

Brooks Bollinger will get his shot now. The team is grasping at straws and someone will need to take the blame so they can move on. It was DC a year ago and it will be Brad this season. I am expecting Brooks to be running the show very soon.

azjet is offline Waterboy

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    We'll most likely find out in 2 weeks.

A worthless running QB that went to a horrible college and shouldn't be even a practice squad guy let alone a 2nd stringer!

Worthless? Horrible college? 2 Rose Bowls, 4 bowl game wins, 30-12 career record and a couple Axes against Minn. I know, I know, this is the pros not college but you brought it up. BJ will take the roasting but it's all about O-line play and coaching (play calling) that's killing the Vikes and believe me Brooks has alot of experience with those weaknesses thanks to the Jets last year. If they continue to game plan the same, the result will be the same. I know Bollinger can throw a better deep ball than the duck that BJ threw for the INT in the 4th quarter.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/full.getty-71465370sd011_new_england_p_12_13_13_am.gif[/img]

Del Rio Guest

That's good.

At least we can watch a pretty spiral as it hits our WR's hands and falls to the ground.

or

When he gets sacked because he can't throw the ball in 1.3 seconds we will at least know that had he thrown the ball it would have been better.

;D

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Are we the only offense that hasn't scored more than 20 points in a game more than once this season?
    I'm not including defensive and special teams td's....

I'm all for something different at QB... I'd hate to blame brad for everything but c'mon.. something needs to be done... My guess, is, if M.Rob comes back and we still suck, BC will make the change...

I guess we'll see.....

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    Are we the only offense that hasn't scored more than 20 points in a game more than once this season?
    I'm not including defensive and special teams td's....

I'm all for something different at QB... I'd hate to blame brad for everything but c'mon.. something needs to be done... My guess, is, if M.Rob comes back and we still suck, BC will make the change...

I guess we'll see.....
    Speaking of Robinson, when is he due back, he seems to be the only receiver Brad has faith in on the deep balls.
    Although Bethel did make one nice catch last week, as did McMullen.
    I think Brad Johnson does better throwing to big wideouts, that why it should be McMullen and MRobinson, with Bethel Johnson and Troy Williamson the 3 and 4 guys.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast