Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: So What if we suck next year stop complaining

Yeah even though your on your rag man you gotta settle down. Think about what you're gonna say before hand and have a solid argument. People on here are serious about what gets written on these here forums. Alot of them are well paid successful bisiness people, so if you have a good argument they can probably still win, seeing as they're smarter than most people and definatly you. Chances are if you have a valid argument im sure 5-75 people have already stated it. So theres
    really no need to post
    and and call yourself a vagina on. At least thats what i think.

bigbadragz is offline Coordinator

i understand all these things.
    if i recall correctly i posted the statement to start a conversation.
    and big shots wanted to start taking stabs so i fired back.
    i've seen plenty of teams signed decent contracts with solid players which we lack.
    i think these are fair questions.
    has marcus johnson been riddled with pentalties and inconsistent play.
    did ryan cook get destroyed by kampman and little in his 2 starts?
    has troy williamson looked lost running deep patterns and can't catch the ball period?
    could mcmullen crack a lineup of wr's that were mediocre at best?
    is tavaris basically a rookie who we really dont know is the real deal or not?
    these are the questions in my head and the things i've tried to point out.
    and i know there is more time to do stuff, but it's not like trades are forseeable.
    you need a taker.
    all i've been saying is we have not addressed any of these problems unless someone turns out to be a stud no one knew about.
    more could of been done, or for that matter anything.

and i called myself a vagina cuz i was referred to as a vagina.
    my use of the word bitches is just a way that i talk.
    it was not calling anyone out.
    other people decided to defend their arguements by name calling and bringing up stats that don't answer the questions i just asked.
    so if that's a bad argument you got me.
    but i do appreciate the advice
    LET THAT WHICH DOES NOT MATTER, TRULY SLIDE

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    i've seen plenty of teams signed decent contracts with solid players which we lack.
    has troy williamson looked lost running deep patterns and can't catch the ball period?
    and i know there is more time to do stuff, but it's not like trades are forseeable.
    you need a taker.
    all i've been saying is we have not addressed any of these problems unless someone turns out to be a stud no one knew about.

other people decided to defend their arguements by name calling and bringing up stats that don't answer the questions i just asked.

The point is that we all know the problems that the Vikings have.
    The part that I still haven't seen from you is which free agents would you have wanted the Vikings to get that would have magically fixed all these problems?

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    you need a taker.

you are a vagina..except its the vagina of a 53 year old fat, dirty, filthy, stinky prostitute
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"gr8vike" wrote:
    The Patriots have never really spent big money in the offseason, Excluding this year. Who did they pick up that was such an impact player on their superbowl teams?

The season hasnt started yet, The Pats may not be good this year. Or did you see that in your crystal ball that they will be. Just because teams go and spend a buttload of money on Free Agents doesnt mean that they will be good the next year. I believe the Vikings have went and spent big money on Free Agents the past couple years. Where has that gotten the team?
    Please...please...please be right on this one, gr8!
    I have a Patsie turd co-worker who swears that the Putzies will win the Super Bowl and that everyone else is playing for second place.
    Man, would I LOVE to feed him crow all next off-season!!!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

wiscosinsux that's not true.
    i brought up the wr's new england signed.
    really any of those guys would have helped us cuz were so thin.
    there was drew bennet, some of these vets like moulds, horn, that will at least help with t.jackson's progression.
    i kinda think shiancoe might be alright but we could have gotten a more proven guy like the guys i ran off in another post.
    guards and tackles, columbo was out there from the cowboys, that hawaian guy from baltimore is out there, some guys miami cut are on the market at both tackle and guard.
    even if the guys dont win the job at least you are not just handing the jobs to unproven 2nd and 3rd year players.
    and it's not like were losing out to other teams cuz we aren't even pursuing it and having guys meet with us.
    there's no doubting we could have helped ourselves in free agency.
    maybe not dramaticly, but maybe so.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    there was drew bennet, some of these vets like moulds, horn, that will at least help with t.jackson's progression.
    i kinda think shiancoe might be alright but we could have gotten a more proven guy like the guys i ran off in another post.
    guards and tackles, columbo was out there from the cowboys, that hawaian guy from baltimore is out there, some guys miami cut are on the market at both tackle and guard.
    even if the guys dont win the job at least you are not just handing the jobs to unproven 2nd and 3rd year players.
    and it's not like were losing out to other teams cuz we aren't even pursuing it and having guys meet with us.
    if u are an nfl player..and the new england patriots with tom brady come to you with a real nice, long term, big money contract offer..and the vikings also approach you with the same offer..who are you going to sign with??..get real buddy, give up

even if we had tried to sign any of these guys, they wouldnt have been remotely interested

new england offers you a chance to win a super bowl..so do the ravens..the vikings offer you the chance to MAYBE come somewhere close to the playoffs..i think id personally rather be iced out with a big fat diamond riddled super bowl ring
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    "bigbadragz" wrote:
    if u are an nfl player..and the new england patriots with tom brady come to you with a real nice, long term, big money contract offer..and the vikings also approach you with the same offer..who are you going to sign with??..get real buddy, give up

even if we had tried to sign any of these guys, they wouldnt have been remotely interested

new england offers you a chance to win a super bowl..so do the ravens..the vikings offer you the chance to MAYBE come somewhere close to the playoffs..i think id personally rather be iced out with a big fat diamond riddled super bowl ring
    big money?
    go check what their signing bonuses were.
    and was new england the only team to sign free agents?
    i dont think so.
    so you get real.
    s.f has made moves, buffalo, the titans, even teams that maybe didnt get their player brought them in for visits.
    so you're theory is, dont bother trying.
    thank god you dont work for the front office

gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "gr8vike" wrote:
    The Patriots have never really spent big money in the offseason, Excluding this year. Who did they pick up that was such an impact player on their superbowl teams?

The season hasnt started yet, The Pats may not be good this year. Or did you see that in your crystal ball that they will be. Just because teams go and spend a buttload of money on Free Agents doesnt mean that they will be good the next year. I believe the Vikings have went and spent big money on Free Agents the past couple years. Where has that gotten the team?
    Please...please...please be right on this one, gr8!
    I have a Patsie turd co-worker who swears that the Putzies will win the Super Bowl and that everyone else is playing for second place.
    Man, would I LOVE to feed him crow all next off-season!!!
    ;D
    I hate the Pats also. I hate the fact that where I live there were no Pats fans when I left for Korea in 2000, when I get back in 2002 they are everywhere. It is kind of like Bears fans this year. Where I live anyway. Anyway, I hope that my crystal ball is right and the Pats go 7-9 this year. That is my prediction write it down, Lets talk about it next year. I will eat pooh on this one though, because Bellicheck is a good coach.

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"bigbadragz" wrote:
    ...big money?
    go check what their signing bonuses were.
    and was new england the only team to sign free agents?
    i dont think so.
    so you get real.
    s.f has made moves, buffalo, the titans, even teams that maybe didnt get their player brought them in for visits.
    so you're theory is, dont bother trying.
    thank god you dont work for the front office
    Paying a loser $1 is paying him too much.
    The folks that got signed that many were drooling over got exorbitant contracts.

I think it's funny that you are happy others don't work in the front office.
    Based on your comments you would be signing every moron with name recognition.
    Just because they don't do what you think they should do (thank god) doesn't mean they aren't trying.
    It means their plan is different than yours and my guess is that it is also a couple orders of magnitude more complex.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast